41lb down.. Extremely embarassed to post this

Options

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    OMG - you have done amazing! You are not UGLY! Don't you believe that for one minute! You are beautiful and getting more so every day! Enjoy your progress and be very, very proud of it. You absolutely deserve it.:flowerforyou:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    omgosh you are not ugly!!!!! smile for your next pic, and you'll see!!!! you have done such a great job!!!! :-) keep it up, i know your confidence will come around!!!
  • loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Options
    great job! and dont be embarrassed! most of us our in the same shoes, including me! I hate mirrors especially , but hopefully one day I will want to look at my reflection and or post pics. keep up the good work!
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    There is no need for embarassment!! Be extremely proud of yourself. You are doing a great job!!
  • mbgame
    mbgame Posts: 14
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of, what an accomplishment! Now strut your stuff gorgeous!
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    Options
    you look great! and stop telling yourself that you are ugly. you are beautiful inside and out. go finish what you started!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You can see a terrific difference. You look beautiful too by the way!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Don't be embarrassed! That's what this place is for :wink: we're all going through our own struggles and need support. You are doing fantastic keep going and stay strong - don't call yourself ugly girl! You are beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • sairanasir
    sairanasir Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are not ugly at all! i think you have done a great job!! keep it up.
  • flourtortilla29
    Options
    People like you are my insperation. I see what CAN be done with a little dertermination and A LOT of hard work. I have to agree with everyone else you are not UGLY! Keep it up. Your doing a great job!
  • cath1024
    cath1024 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WOW great Job losing 41 lbs!!! You are beautiful both before and after losing 41 lbs and will still be just as beautiful after losing the other 100 lbs you are shooting for!!
  • leshagen
    leshagen Posts: 36
    Options
    My sister and i just joined today and it's stories like yours that motivate us. Please don't put yourself down. You are an amazing and brave person. Keep up the good work.
  • m1cherie
    m1cherie Posts: 9
    Options
    dont be so mean to yourself. you are making progress and you can tell. Keep up the hard work!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL - before and after! You look a lot healthier now, but still the same pretty lady :flowerforyou:

Congrats, you are doing a fantastic job! Don't be embarassed, be PROUD of how far you have come!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Huge difference!!! Keep it up...you are doing awesome and should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Don't be embarassed! Your awsome! Keep it going!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You're progress really shows! Keep up the good work!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean about being embarrassed about your before pictures but you need to be PROUD cause now you're an after! The difference is awesome. Now you need to keep working hard but go a little easier on yourself. I'll echo everyone else in the thread... You're not ugly! Keep up the great work!
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Im one of the ugliest people on this earth so it was even worse when I was the ugliest and fattest lol. im extremely embarrassed to post these but i actually noticed a difference in myself so figured what the heck.

this was at 298lb:

255-1.jpg

this was at 265:

003.jpg

I still have just under 100 to go

First of all, you are NOT the ugliest person on earth. Don't say that about yourself! Second of all, there is definitely a difference; you look great so far! Keep up the good work!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    FALSE ADVERTISING!! how can you say you are one of the ugliest people?!? look around you sometime, seriously!! you look fantastic! keep up the good work and don't be so mean to yourself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!