41lb down.. Extremely embarassed to post this

Options
12346»

Replies

• 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Your progress looks great! One thing though, don't ever say you are ugly. You aren't. If YOU believe you're ugly, everyone else will. If YOU believe you're beautiful, everyone else will. Which would you prefer? ;)
    2 co-sign above- DON'T ever call yourself ugly. If you don't believe it how to do expect anybody else to think you're beautiful
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful !
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Great going! You get a standing ovation from me ! Keep it up!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You displayed great willpower to lose all this weight. Now look in the mirror and say: "I'm beautiful". :flowerforyou:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Your progress looks great! One thing though, don't ever say you are ugly. You aren't. If YOU believe you're ugly, everyone else will. If YOU believe you're beautiful, everyone else will. Which would you prefer? ;)

I agree! Please don't say "I'm the ugliest person in this world" cuz that is NOT TRUE! You have made amazing strides and you look great! Keep up the great work, you're worth it!!!
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration today! Thanks for sharing, I don't have the guts to do before and after pics, but I sure love you guys that do! :flowerforyou:
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    You're doing great, but please, please work on your self esteem. Look at what you have accomplished. You are a beautiful person and whoever told you otherwise (yourself included) was just plain WRONG!!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep up the great work! And your only as beautiful as you feel so as you start feeling better about your self your beauty will shine through!
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think you are very pretty and I hope one day you will be able to see that. In the mean time...congratulations on your 41 lbs. lost. That is a tremendous accomplishment-one of which you should be very proud. Not everybody has the determination and commitment to do something so difficult. Well done.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great progresss
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Great Job! You have got this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!