MHP..... where lurking is not only acceptable!

Options
2»

Replies

• Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Omnomnomnomnom fish burps!

They have some that don't give you the fishy burps so bad too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_oil
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    WOW, I make a carpy stalker! LOL

You are obviously getting an overdose of fish oil. :laugh:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    nope. not at all! i like seeing what other people eat. sometimes i get some pretty good ideas. i never even heard of fish oil until i started looking at peoples logs, and then i seen it quite a bit. so, now i have added those three times a day. theres been quite a few things i have added. peanut butter is one i dont eat alot, but have added.

whats fish oil and why is it good for you?

Its something you take so you can enjoy the awesome fish tasting burps all day... especially during a workout session!

HAHAHA EWWWWWWW!
  • jrivera721
    jrivera721 Posts: 9
    Options
    I just joined and was unaware that you could look at others people's food journal. I was so upset when I saw my first food journal and now other people can see what I did....However, I totally agree with you it seems like a great way to keep me motivated....I did a lot better today
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You can disable that if you want... but like you were saying... knowing that big brother is watching over your back definitely makes you think twice about what you may have to put in that log. I love it because of that reason! Accountability is on reason the let people do it...

But in what seems like cases like mine.... it also teaches lurking skills... lol but its all in good fun and with health relatated seriousness mixed in.

Welcome to the site Jrevera721!!
  • trailrunner_jules
    Options
    hmmmmm.... I could lurk on the internet or around my fridge and pantry!:noway:
  • RCKT82
    Options
    Its so much healthier to lurk on here... but if you did find something in the fridge, it would be like act II for the communitey lol
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options

LOL! I seriously just laughed out loud and woke my cat, hahahaha.

I agree though, almost every brand I've tried causes this. Some are flavoured (lemon) so it's not as bad. Personally, I dislike seafood, so those burps are REALLY a deterrent for me. Unfortunately, my heart & brain health come first!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

I agree though, almost every brand I've tried causes this. Some are flavoured (lemon) so it's not as bad. Personally, I dislike seafood, so those burps are REALLY a deterrent for me. Unfortunately, my heart & brain health come first!!
    chilli.gifsmiley-fart003.gif

Fish burpers! Keep your fish oil capsules in the freezer, it cuts WAY down on tuna breath or eliminates it.
  • RCKT82
    Options

I have actually switched to Coromega packets (lemon-lime) flavor. It tastes pretty good... although the yummy fish burps haven't completely gone away, they are at least not as bad as when I was taking capsules...