Adults only...

Options
2»

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    The sky is falling.....

Not to diminish your concern, because it's valid, but if people want cheaper food sources this is what mass production looks like. Adapt, grow your own, pay exorbitant prices for "free range" or starve.

We spend all our time alerting the world about this process, that terrible treatment of animals, etc. My hats off to those that try to make a change, but we are misguided.

"The poor dolphin that gets caught up in the Tuna Net." No one gives a *kitten* about the tuna. We try and catch our own fish and granola generation complains about their extinction. Grow your own anything and try to sell it and some government diety will make it cost prohibitive in order to make it safe for the general public.

Sorry.

The bottom line is I gotta eat.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Haha just wanted to get your attention. Okay this is important, honestly. You will NOT regret this.

The Meat You Should Never, Ever Eat...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/05/04/has-your-meat-been-glued-together--why-you-need-to-know-and-avoid-this-dangerous-process.aspx

The video is less than 6 minutes and is def something the public should know about.

Didn't get a chance to look at video yet, bumping for later. @JEK17 - love your profile picture!! (drooling right now.....):tongue:

Haha me too:)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    The sky is falling.....

Not to diminish your concern, because it's valid, but if people want cheaper food sources this is what mass production looks like. Adapt, grow your own, pay exorbitant prices for "free range" or starve.

We spend all our time alerting the world about this process, that terrible treatment of animals, etc. My hats off to those that try to make a change, but we are misguided.

"The poor dolphin that gets caught up in the Tuna Net." No one gives a *kitten* about the tuna. We try and catch our own fish and granola generation complains about their extinction. Grow your own anything and try to sell it and some government diety will make it cost prohibitive in order to make it safe for the general public.

Sorry.

The bottom line is I gotta eat.
    Dolphins are cute...and I believe not in the endangered species list but people got all up in arms about killing flipped.

No one cares about the mexican fruit bat either.