31 weeks ago today my life fell apart as i knew it....

Options
124»

Replies

• pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    am so sorry for your loss. a similar thing happened to my husbands mum a few years ago, it soo hard for the family that are left behind. big hugs and stay strong xx
  • connieholiday
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss! Your story hurt my heart for you, even though i don't even know you. I could feel your pain. I would hope i as well can feel your joy, as you regain your strength, your health, and your life back. If you would like, i would love to be a part or your journey, so add me if you want. I am just so happy you are here, and have joined this support group, cause it really isn't just about weight loss.....its about life! Everyone here is great, and have seemed to form very personal bonds, helping one another. Good luck to you, and God Bless you and your children!!!! Connie
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss it's devastating when you lose someone so young - I lost my dad when I was 7 he was 36 and mum 34 we're 4 sisters and were all young. I remember how terrible it was so my heart goes out to you. I wish you all the luck on your weight loss journey - you will get there :)
  • grandmanita
    grandmanita Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would be more than happy to encourage you on your journey. My husband suffered a stroke a year ago, so I can somewhat relate to the obstacles you are facing. From my heart to yours.
  • KristineAG
    KristineAG Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome! I truly truly DO know how you feel. My husband passed away a year and three months ago and it certainly does take its toll on your body. I gained 30lbs last year but finally found my way to this site to help me get things turned around. Everyone here is so supportive and positive. I wish you the best on your journey to reach your goals. We're all here for you. Please feel free to add me if you'd like. :o)
  • tate355
    tate355 Posts: 12
    Options
    So sorry for your lost and good luck on your journey i believe fitness pal is a big help and keeps you aware
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Life.. brutal at times, you have my sympathy for such a devastating loss. You fill me with awe at the way you've gotten through this ordeal.
    I'm glad you joined MFP, and are taking back control of your life. I've sent a FR, hopefully I can offer my full support and encouragement on your journey.

Sincere best wishes and good luck!