uuGGGGGGGGGG

Options
I just ate a hamburger and now I dont feel all that well. I have only been on my diet for a week. Can that short of a time really make me feel sick for eating such a fattening meal since I have been very closely watching what I have been eating

Connie

86258.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I just ate a hamburger and now I dont feel all that well. I have only been on my diet for a week. Can that short of a time really make me feel sick for eating such a fattening meal since I have been very closely watching what I have been eating

Connie

86258.png
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    absolutely..... it will make you feel like crap lol

funny how yummy it tastes going in ... but how :sick: you feel after...

jackie
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    yes! I bet 50% of the "sick" feeling is you feeling a little guilty about it, though...

I had fries on Friday for lunch - haven't had fries in a couple months - and my stomach hurt for HOURS!!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how quickly our bodies adjust to NOT having bad stuff put in them and when we go back to it, they rebel. Hope you feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, doesn't happen to ME. I get a McDonald's double cheeseburger at least once a month, and I never feel sick to my stomach!
  • mandanroger08
    Options
    yes it did me when i ate from lee's the other day and i've only been here since monday.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    absolutely. i dont feel it as much if i cook my own with lean meat but fast food makes me feel sick and drained for hours.
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    :sad: I know Connie, gotta watch the fatty foods, well move on from here, Zoe
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Connie

86258.png

what kind of burger was it? Fatty meat or lean? ground turkey, veggie or chicken??
    Some times when we change out eating habits, you loose the bad toxins and the meat itself can make you sick. Also depends on the grade and the portiona nd the way it is cooked.

Be care ful adding things back into your diet, go slow.....
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    okay, well, here's the thing-- today is my eldest son's 18th birthday-- I made potato salad (I make MEAN potato salad) and we bought fresh sweet corn (the second of our two summer treats, corresponding to our two summer birthdays) and hubby barbequed chicken. I planned all day what to eat, and then doubled it all at the dinner table. It was so good. But, I must confess that my stomach doesn't feel that great, either. In addition to what you all are saying about "what" I ate, is the amount that I ate. My stomach isn't used to feeling that "oh, I can't believe I ate the whole thing" fullness.

Was gonna run, but see that I can burn more calories doing step aerobics, so I'm heading there shortly-- as soon as the birthday cake digests. :bigsmile:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to your son and have a fun class!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    if you have been avoiding beef it can really tear you up. I love beef dont get me wrong, but i have read it is really not meant for the humane body. I was so sick on vacation from a macdonald cheeseburger. i had a slice of pizza and was fine. actually heaven :love: :love: (no pizza for 2 months)

anyway drink some seltzer, or take some alkaseltzer. it will be gone from your body tomorrow and just like me, you wont want another one for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time :sick: :sick: