fast food - let's try this again

crazymama2two
crazymama2two Posts: 867
edited 12:13AM in Food and Nutrition
and THIS TIME PEOPLE try to copy/paste and read before you start screaming at me and causing me to get my damn thread locked again...

http://www.foodfacts.com/food/Breakfast/McDonald's Scrambled Eggs (Two Eggs)/23634

i dare you to tell me it's healthy :D

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    wait for it, wait for it....lol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    It's healthy. :bigsmile:

Actually, I couldn't get the link to work. :ohwell:
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    link is not working
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    ITS HEALTHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE I SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(lol jk love ya crazymoms!!)
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Mmmmm McDonald's. :tongue:
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    babycakes... Link is not working...

BUT how could it NOT be healthy .. its MCDONALDS!!! the shining beacon of health! :huh:
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    All I got was the nutritional value of two scrambled eggs at McDonald's, am I missing something here?
  • crazymama2two
    www.foodfacts.com/food/Breakfast/McDonald's%20Scrambled%20Eggs%20(Two%20Eggs)/23634

hmm, idk it worked for me.
  • crazymama2two
    All I got was the nutritional value of two scrambled eggs at McDonald's, am I missing something here?

yeah, look at the ingredients...
  • BusyMomma2012
    BusyMomma2012 Posts: 41 Member
    I don't think there is anything at McDonalds that is healthy....except maybe water :smile:
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    I couldnt get it to work either ;(
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    it says the web site has an error. why don't you just tell us whats in it.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    I think that website just got bombarded with a lot of traffic lol. It error out.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    YUM!!!!!!! :sick:

INGREDIENTS:
    Egg(s) Whole Pasteurized, with Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid and,, Monosodium Phosphate To Protect Color,, Nisin Preparation Preservative,, Prepared with Margarine Liquid :,, Soybean(s) Oil Liquid, Water, Soybean(s) Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Salt, Cottonseed Oil Hydrogenated, Soy Lecithin, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Flavor(s) Artificial, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Egg(s) Whole Pasteurized, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Monosodium Phosphate, Nisin Preparation, Margarine Liquid, Soybean(s) Oil Liquid, Water, Soybean(s) Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Salt, Cottonseed Oil Hydrogenated, Soy Lecithin, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Benzoate and,, Potassium Sorbate Preservative,, Flavor(s) Artificial, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene color(s),
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    babycakes... Link is not working...

BUT how could it NOT be healthy .. its MCDONALDS!!! the shining beacon of health! :huh:
    I read "beacon" as "bacon"
  • crazymama2two
    LOL

i can't pronounce all the ****that's in it... :)
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    I don't think there is anything at McDonalds that is healthy....except maybe water :smile:

Not even tap really.... bottled... the cups are full of bacteria and wax lol
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    got it now- that's a lot of crap
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    For those that can open it - Here are the list of ingredients. - I can even pronounce some of them.

INGREDIENTS:
    Egg(s) Whole Pasteurized, with Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid and,, Monosodium Phosphate To Protect Color,, Nisin Preparation Preservative,, Prepared with Margarine Liquid :,, Soybean(s) Oil Liquid, Water, Soybean(s) Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Salt, Cottonseed Oil Hydrogenated, Soy Lecithin, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Flavor(s) Artificial, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Egg(s) Whole Pasteurized, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Monosodium Phosphate, Nisin Preparation, Margarine Liquid, Soybean(s) Oil Liquid, Water, Soybean(s) Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Salt, Cottonseed Oil Hydrogenated, Soy Lecithin, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Benzoate and,, Potassium Sorbate Preservative,, Flavor(s) Artificial, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene color(s),
This discussion has been closed.