loose vs lose. UGH

Options
13»

Replies

• eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I just did a search for lose and loose and got 50 pages of results. Some going back almost a year. I think its safe to say no matter how many times a new topic gets posted about it it will never go away.

It will be around just like "should I eat my exercise calories?" topics. They'll NEVER go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :(

and should I take diet pills. Some topics are like the herepes of the message boards quiet for a few weeks then BAM

lmfao...very true. I just figure it's because there's thousands of new people joining everyday and instead of searching said topic they just create a new one lol
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    sFun_slapfight-1.gif

LOVE!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    sFun_slapfight-1.gif
    slapcry.gif
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I just did a search for lose and loose and got 50 pages of results. Some going back almost a year. I think its safe to say no matter how many times a new topic gets posted about it it will never go away.

It will be around just like "should I eat my exercise calories?" topics. They'll NEVER go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :(

and should I take diet pills. Some topics are like the herepes of the message boards quiet for a few weeks then BAM

lmfao...very true. I just figure it's because there's thousands of new people joining everyday and instead of searching said topic they just create a new one lol

I agree! I have seen the same topic(s) posted over and over again :tongue:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Oh, so glad someone else started this one! It drives me nuts! Especially on a site that if for people trying to lose weight. There are other websites for those that are loose.

bahahaha! nice.
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i feel bad for that horse
    It didn't suffer...I promise.

LOOL!!!

I agree.

*Only if you lose weight, will your pants be loose*
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I was just think it was about time someone losed this topic on us again. I had to post because I don't want to loose it!

Flame ON! flamewar.gif
    flamed.gif
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Perfectly said and I agree w/ you 100% !!!
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Thinking about this post a lot today...so many errors, so little patience. :ohwell: