hip bones, collar bones or ribs...

Options
just something i was thinking about this morning as i was getting ready for work.....

what are you guys most anxious to be able to actually FEEL when you lose all of your weight... your hip bones, collar bones or ribs? im ready to start feeling my hip bones again instead of all the flab thats covering them. lol

what about you guys??

Replies

• GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    i was super excited when I saw my upper rib cage for the 1st time...ever lol
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    hehe...I was just admiring my new collar bones in the mirror today!! :) I"d love to see my hip bones again, not sure I have them! hmmmm...
  • awwtum
    awwtum Posts: 3
    Options
    the same thing! i look for my collar bones err'day.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    None of those are very apparent on me! I have such narrow ribs, my back measures 29 inches at the moment, and I still can't see them. I am finding doing crunches my hip bones rub on the floor, though, so I guess they are starting to appear!
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    I can and some how have always been able to feel my hips n ribs....despite the weight...i wouldnt mind my collar bones being maybe a bit more distinctive though :)
  • LauriinSB
    LauriinSB Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I really like my collar bones for some reason!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I was streaching last night and I felt my but bones on the carpet.. It was totally uncomfortable! but worth it I guess! haha
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    omg i love all of those, wrist bones are hot too
  • mskon
    mskon Posts: 64
    Options
    Collar bones are hot! Too bad I can't find mine unless I'm digging...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I used to be really bony skinny when I was young, so I don't get excited about any of those.

What I loved is discovering that I have a muscle on my shin! I never knew that existed! But when I point and flex my ankle, sure enough... a muscle pops up. SO cool. :smile:
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bugnbeansmom
    bugnbeansmom Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hip bones! My collar bones have been obvious for a good little bit but I also love how they look. My ribs can stay the way they are. I really just want to see the button on my pants without dodging the little bit of baby pouch remaining! LMBO!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hip bones!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I want my hip bones to be more chiseled for sure.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    HMM. i'd be interested to get the male perspective on all this talk.
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I just wanted my waist to reappear. I was elated the evening I passed under a street lamp while walking my dog and realized that even my shadow had a well defined waist.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I have a big ribcage so I've always been able to see my ribs, but my collarbones barely show at all. I'm built oddly, I guess.

I am excited to be able to see that little hollow just to the inside and below my hip bones again and well as the ones just above my butt.

Just don't get to the point where you can see your ribs to either side of your breastbone. It's SOOOO unattractive on those super-skinny actresses and models.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've always had a defined collar bone. I love hip bones, I think they're sexy...and mine are starting to come out again! Now if I can get rid of this pooch I will be ecstatic
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I can feel my collar bone and ribs just fine now but waiting for the hip bone V that I want so badly!