what is your definition of love?

Options
12346»

Replies

• ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You've got plenty of thoughtful answers. So I'll add my "first thoughts that entered my head" answers...

Love is being able to clean up your SO's underwear after an unfortunate "that wasn't gas" incident.

ahhh!! hahahahahahahah lol:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • nykdem
    nykdem Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I had my heart ripped apart when my girlfriend of 6 years died suddenly when I was in my mid-twenties. I had a couple of ill-fated relationships after that but knew they weren't "the one". Then, as a confirmed bachelor, at the age of 36 I met my wife to be. When we married I thought long and hard about my vows before undertaking that commitment. I'm glad I did, because now my wife is disabled and has a progressive neurological disease and I care for her full-time. As I vowed ....... In sickness and in health. My wife helped to rebuild my heart and I wouldn't change a thing. I now get to spend precious quality time with her and our love grows stronger with every passing day. I know that, in time, my heart will be ripped apart again but being loved by my wife makes that prospect worth it. I am blessed ..... I have truly loved and been loved twice in my life.
  • ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I had my heart ripped apart when my girlfriend of 6 years died suddenly when I was in my mid-twenties. I had a couple of ill-fated relationships after that but knew they weren't "the one". Then, as a confirmed bachelor, at the age of 36 I met my wife to be. When we married I thought long and hard about my vows before undertaking that commitment. I'm glad I did, because now my wife is disabled and has a progressive neurological disease and I care for her full-time. As I vowed ....... In sickness and in health. My wife helped to rebuild my heart and I wouldn't change a thing. I now get to spend precious quality time with her and our love grows stronger with every passing day. I know that, in time, my heart will be ripped apart again but being loved by my wife makes that prospect worth it. I am blessed ..... I have truly loved and been loved twice in my life.

wow! sorry for ur loss. ur story was touching...im very glad that u found love once again :)