Whats your favourite subway?

Options

Replies

• kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am working at subway right now while I job search, and before working here the oven roasted chicken was my favorite, until I saw the package it came in, and it has a longer ingredients list with many unrecognizable ingredients, its made with chicken, but not actually chicken, eeeek. also, the wheat breads are not whole grain, just fyi, they are highly processed, putting 9 grain in the name makes people thing that its wholesome, even if each and every one of those grains is processed within an inch of its life.
    The flatbread is tasty, but higher in fat, I get the wheat bread, and pick out most of the interior portion of the bread, then put in turkey and roast beef, a big handful of spinach, douple tomatoes, double green peppers and onions, cukes, and olives, I drizzle a little light mayo and some oregano and pepper and am only able to force it closed because I picked out most of the bread on the inside. yum.
  • Rollyrover
    Rollyrover Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ft long chicken fillet, toasted on Roasted Garlic bread
    Lettuce
    Cheddar Cheese
    Tomato
    Pickles
    Carrot
    Onion
    Mayo
    Salt.
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    B_L_A_Z_I_A_N Posts: 151
    Options
    i used to get meatball marinara footlonggggggg but yea... its a killer

now i get:
    footlong wheat
    turkey
    lettuce
    tomatoes
    onion
    spinach
    S&P
    pepper jack
    low fat honey mustard
    banana peppers
    black olives

i only eat 6" at a time though (it was still 600+ calories though)
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    6 inch honey oat chicken breast, no cheese, with all the veggies and honey mustard + sweet onion sauce and salt and pepper. If I have some extra calories I like the Southwest sauce instead, yum!
  • cmehrer
    cmehrer Posts: 10
    Options
    meatball with pickles bbq sauce lettuce & sub sauce, or steak with honeymustard and lettuce on either whole wheat or flat bread
  • RawFeelsGood
    Options
    Chicken breast salad with sweet onion salad, no cheese.

If they had gluten-free bread, I'd be down for the whole grain and veggies with regular mustard, no cheese. Those are so yummy! Like a healthier version of vegetarian pizza!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Salad - all the veggies, roasted chicken and sweet onion sauce.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    6" steak and cheese with loads of salad, olives etc

I dont go to subway much and havent tried that many, but thats the one i usually go for. I had a gross tuna one once
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    6" turkey and ham on honey oat with cheese, salad, cucumber, tomato, onion and honey mustard.
  • thetigerzeye
    thetigerzeye Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I want subway now LOL

Wheat
    Italian BMT
    Mustard
    Pickles
    Lettuce
    Olives
    Banana Peppers
    Cucumbers

Nummy!
  • dlf0001
    dlf0001 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    6" Wheat
    Double meat Buffalo Chicken Toasted No Cheese

Lettuce
    Spinach
    Tomato
    Cucumber
    Vinegar/ Oil
    Black Pepper

Apples
    Bottle of Dasani

Been doing this 90% of the time for months, will change out for Teriyaki or Oven roasted chicken sometimes.
  • ravenlunatic76
    ravenlunatic76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    LOVE SUBWAY.

I get and could eat everyday....

12 inch on wheat
    Chicken breast - microwaved - no cheese
    Lettuce
    Extra pickles
    Sweet Onion sauce

~640 cals
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I only go to subway when i'm in the city centre and literally the only choice is subway or macdonalds or kfc.

I get a 6" Italian
    Turkey
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Sweetcorn

No cheese, dressing or mayo.
  • monkeydoodle
    monkeydoodle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OOHHHH...... I always get the exact same sub.:tongue: A footlong ovenroasted chicken breast toasted with provolone on Italian herb and cheese bread. I get lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, onions, cucumbers, banana peppers, and sweet onion sauce.:tongue: YUMMY!!!!!
  • kaleas
    kaleas Posts: 200
    Options
    Is it horrible that I can still eat a foot long? Granted I had one yesterday at 4pm and didn't have to eat anything until 9pm, which was a small snack!

Veggie Delite
    Honey Oat
    Pepper Jack Cheese
    All Vegetables (Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Lettuce, Onion, Jalapeno, Black Olives, Spinach)
    Lite Mayo or Honey Mustard

Generally comes out to around 650 calories for a foot long, which I wont cry about for how filling it is. I could break it into two meals!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Since I consider Subway to be a unhealthy choice on my journey because of the high sodium when I go its a treat. I get the 6 inch big philly chipotle steak on parmesan/cheese bread with provolone cheese, spinach, green peppers, and relish peppers. If I'm going to go that far over in my sodium I might as well get what I want.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    My favorite for when I have a free sub is the steak and cheese with lettuce, green peppers, and either franks red hot or chipotle southwest sauce.

Normally I don't wanna pay 8 bucks for a sub tho, so I get the oven roasted chicken with lettuce, green peppers, pepperjack cheese and hot sauce
  • cath1024
    cath1024 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    oven roasted chicken breast on whole wheat with cheese and BBQ sauce toasted
    Yumm!!! oh and thats on a 12" footlong - 6" just wouldnt do it for me :-)
  • elucke
    elucke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    6" Forest ham on wheat
    No Cheese
    Add Marinara sauce (weird but SO GOOD)
    Toasted
    All Veggies, xtra jalapeno
    Parmasean and oregano
    DELISH!