Replies

• suomynona62
    suomynona62 Posts: 18
    Options
    done.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    So far, 10 done on L2 and 20 on L1, but I'm about to do 30DS, so here comes LOTS on L2! WOOT!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    125 done! I'll just be rocking in the corner with my jelly arms!
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    Oy... my wrists are wimpy. but 35 down (level 1 though using a chair not the wall), another 15 on the way. the rest i will do at home. Maybe i'll throw in the 30DS just for fun. :huh:
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I totally failed. I got 25 push ups in then I did my upper body strength training today, so I'm done, there's no way I'm going to finish the last 75 push ups. Fail. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL ! UGH! :explode: :explode:
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    125, modified, done
  • m12brown
    m12brown Posts: 51
    Options
    I am in again! :) Forgot to post on Thursday's until this morning. Thanks for the motivation :smile:
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm in---will post once complete!

OUCH! but done! Bring on tomorrows!!!
  • WyoRed
    WyoRed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    100 completed, sure my arms will be sore tomorrow
  • m12brown
    m12brown Posts: 51
    Options
    Done! All 100 moderate, I feel the burn!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Update, although I didn't finish 100, I was able to put in another 25...whew. My arms hurt :grumble:
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    in under the wire with 110.... wussy ones but 110 all the same.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I for one HATE push-ups, that's what makes it a challenge! My wrists hurt terrible when I attempt reg. and knees are out (bad knee had surgeries) so I do counter or window sill. Works the same muscles with less pressure on wrists and the further away you plant your feet, the more difficult.

If you absolutely can't do the challenge then if you have weights or anything heavy, do a press from a laying down position?

Tried level 1 and could only do about 10 when my hand/wrist started to kill me so i then tried to do the press from laying down position with a 5 lb weight in each hand, only got 35 in and then had to finish with just one 5 lb weight (one hand on either side) but i did get the rest one that way.
  • kingurgio
    kingurgio Posts: 8
    Options
    I totally wish I had seen this post earlier! It is too late to reach 100 today, but I did do 20!
  • wayfaringarchivist
    Options
    Bahahaha! I did it! And level 3 no less!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    did 125
  • galaxysue
    galaxysue Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    failed only 20 and not even good ones!!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    managed 20 at level 2 not happy
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    I got mine in in the nick of time-almost went to bed without doing the last 25. I did 25-25-25-25. No way I could do 100 in one shot. managed total of 75 level 1 and 25 level 2. I had forgotten how hard they are. Thanks for making me challenge myself. Next step is to work on increasing level 2 reps!! :flowerforyou:
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    I got mine in in the nick of time-almost went to bed without doing the last 25. I did 25-25-25-25. No way I could do 100 in one shot. managed total of 75 level 1 and 25 level 2. I had forgotten how hard they are. Thanks for making me challenge myself. Next step is to work on increasing level 2 reps!! :flowerforyou: