Surviving Summer WieghtLoss Challenge(SSWLC) week 15

Options
Only one more update after this one! Net monday will be the end of the challenge. And the week after I'll be posting up a new challenge. I'll post what I'll call it over here first so you lovely people can be updated and know what you're looking for. What are we looking for? A HEALTHY LIFE!!!

so what are everybody's results?
stats for this week:
Start MFP:170
start SSWLC:169
w11: 160.5
w12:159.6
w13:159.7
w14:160.6
w15:158.2:heart:
total lost with SSWLC: 10.8
ultimate MFP goal: 125

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Only one more update after this one! Net monday will be the end of the challenge. And the week after I'll be posting up a new challenge. I'll post what I'll call it over here first so you lovely people can be updated and know what you're looking for. What are we looking for? A HEALTHY LIFE!!!

so what are everybody's results?
    stats for this week:
    Start MFP:170
    start SSWLC:169
    w11: 160.5
    w12:159.6
    w13:159.7
    w14:160.6
    w15:158.2:heart:
    total lost with SSWLC: 10.8
    ultimate MFP goal: 125
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Start of SSWC: 159.8
    Last Week: 137.8
    Current: 138
    Loss/Gain: -0/+0.2
    Total Loss: 21.8 :heart:
    Goal: 135

Gained some weight from camping trip last week, but lost most of it up until now even though there's no loss since last week. I don't think I'll meet my goal weight by the end of the challenge now..boo! :laugh: :grumble:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    The good thing is that you're soo close....it would have been different if you where really far from it.
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    starting mfp: 164.5
    Start SSWLC; 159.5
    Current: 150
    Ultimate goal: 115
    Loss/Gain -9.5 lbs

This summer has been hard, I haven't lost what i had hoped to, but i am happy that i did lose some. I changed my goal to a more realistic one along the way, i am hoping to get to 148 by next week.
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to weigh in and check in on Monday. Tuesday morning I was at 185lbs though. I'm probably not going to hit my goal for the challenge either but I haven't exactly done too shabby either. I will do what I can this week but have to go on a trip for my sisters wedding so I won't have as much control over food as I would like. September will be getting back to the grind. :tongue: