Biggest Weight Loser - Purple Team

Options

Replies

• Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Lots of water and working my bum off at the gym this morning! yay!

How was everyone's Monday? We survive?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My Monday was great! Pushed myself super hard during my workout and can definitely feel it in my thighs today! :happy:
  • Fab140
    Options
    My Monday was great! Pushed myself super hard during my workout and can definitely feel it in my thighs today! :happy:

O, ditto! I raised the weight on my lifting schedule. it's funny how just 5 little pounds can change everything!!!

And this morning....wow! 4 mph at a 3.5 incline really targets the glutes!!!
  • stephi92569
    Options
    I'm new to the Purple team as of last night and I'm excited to get going and push myself to the limit with my walking/workouts and weightloss.

Have a great day!!!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I got really erked at this guy at the gym...

I usually do a mile around the track to get started. Well, I did my mile and after that, I had planned on getting on the elliptical. There are only four of them and they were all occupied. I saw that two of ladies had about 11 minutes left. So I decided to do another 1/2 mile around the track and come back. Well, I get back and one of the ladies bumped hers up another 15 minutes, and the other one had about 2 minutes left. So I decided I could wait the two minutes. She gets off and goes looking for the sanitizer to wipe everything down, so I continue to stand there and wait for her to do her thing. It's completely obvious (to me) that I'm waiting for the machine. Well, this guy starts walking towards me, and we locked eyes for a second... Then he practically cuts off the lady that was on her way back to wipe it down, gets on, starts it up and away he went. 292.gif

I gave up on waiting for it and did some strength training instead, then got on the bike for 30min. I have a hard time getting my heart rate up on the bike though, that's why I wanted to get on the elliptical. Oh well, at least I did burn off some calories, right?
  • Fab140
    Options

I usually do a mile around the track to get started. Well, I did my mile and after that, I had planned on getting on the elliptical. There are only four of them and they were all occupied. I saw that two of ladies had about 11 minutes left. So I decided to do another 1/2 mile around the track and come back. Well, I get back and one of the ladies bumped hers up another 15 minutes, and the other one had about 2 minutes left. So I decided I could wait the two minutes. She gets off and goes looking for the sanitizer to wipe everything down, so I continue to stand there and wait for her to do her thing. It's completely obvious (to me) that I'm waiting for the machine. Well, this guy starts walking towards me, and we locked eyes for a second... Then he practically cuts off the lady that was on her way back to wipe it down, gets on, starts it up and away he went. 292.gif

I gave up on waiting for it and did some strength training instead, then got on the bike for 30min. I have a hard time getting my heart rate up on the bike though, that's why I wanted to get on the elliptical. Oh well, at least I did burn off some calories, right?

Good night, what a jerk. That's why I like to be one of the first there! I don't have to fight for a spot!!

I have that problem with weight lifting though. I'm pretty impatient, so I'll either ask if I can jump in on their circuit or siwtch up my routine so I can get everything without having to lose momentum.
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options

This is why I like having an elliptical at home. I used for like, the third time ever today. What a workout!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hey purples!!! Don't forget to weigh in with our wonderful team leader! :flowerforyou:
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Well I had a rough week. Fay shut down the gym for two days, but that didn't matter because I ended up getting a nice sinus/cold thing that is finally going away. So I missed out on four days of gym time. The good thing is, I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't lose anything either. But I am feeling better and have been back to the gym since Monday.

Hope all is well.
  • OomarianneoO
    Options
    This is why I like having an elliptical at home. I used for like, the third time ever today. What a workout!

Third time on the elliptical...EVER? Really? Good for you!!! Keep it up! 13.gif How long have you had it? I wish I had one at home, but I wouldn't know where to put it. We live in a cramped townhouse right now. Besides, I'm not sure if I would have the willpower to actually get on it myself at home. When I go to the gym, I know what I'm there for and I can stay focused. At home...I'm not sure if I could stay focused long enough at home.
  • OomarianneoO
    Options
    Well I had a rough week. Fay shut down the gym for two days, but that didn't matter because I ended up getting a nice sinus/cold thing that is finally going away. So I missed out on four days of gym time. The good thing is, I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't lose anything either. But I am feeling better and have been back to the gym since Monday.

Hope all is well.

Well, at least you didn't gain any. How is the weather holding up out there anyway?
  • RachVR6
    Options

Hope all is well.

:ohwell: I feel ya! Didn't gain or lose. Exercised well but at too much bad crud. Oh well. I'm going to have a good week this time! :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Options

Hope all is well.

:ohwell: I feel ya! Didn't gain or lose. Exercised well but at too much bad crud. Oh well. I'm going to have a good week this time! :drinker:

I think I lost a little more this wekk....but I'm saving it all up for next weigh in!!
  • OomarianneoO
    Options
    I think I lost a little more this wekk....but I'm saving it all up for next weigh in!!

WOOHOO! You GO girl! trippin.gif
  • Fab140
    Options

WOOHOO! You GO girl! trippin.gif

That little thing is adorable!!!
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    When and how will we get the results of our weight loss?? (Please don't take this post that I am trying to rush you in any way....):devil:
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm new to this site and to the Purple Team!!

Go Team!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    I'm just waiting on 3 of our teammates to send in thier stats...I'm gonna send them a message just in case they forgot, once I have those I will post them up immediately. I'm so happy :bigsmile:

Welcome to our team, Cre13 :flowerforyou:
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    I'm new to this site and to the Purple Team!!

Go Team!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

Welcome to the BEST team Cre13! Y our gonna make us proud:drinker:
  • OomarianneoO
    Options
    I'm just waiting on 3 of our teammates to send in thier stats...I'm gonna send them a message just in case they forgot, once I have those I will post them up immediately. I'm so happy :bigsmile:

Welcome to our team, Cre13 :flowerforyou:

Well, hurry! I WANT to move my ticker!! LOL AddEmoticons0059.gif (J/K not in that big of a hurry)