WoooHooo Size 10!!!

Options
sebaseth
sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share my success. Yesterday my clothes just felt and looked too big so I took a size 10 pair of jeans out of my closet and they fit!!!! It felt so good. I started out being a size 16 and squeezing into my 14's because I refused to be a size 16. I was excited to get back in a 12 but I feel so amazing that I can fit into a 10. My goal is to get to a size 8......only 1 more size to go!! I have not been in a size 10 since 1999. My goal weight is to be 135lbs. I am thinking now that that may even take me to a size 6 since I am 165 and at a 10.

Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• sebaseth
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share my success. Yesterday my clothes just felt and looked too big so I took a size 10 pair of jeans out of my closet and they fit!!!! It felt so good. I started out being a size 16 and squeezing into my 14's because I refused to be a size 16. I was excited to get back in a 12 but I feel so amazing that I can fit into a 10. My goal is to get to a size 8......only 1 more size to go!! I have not been in a size 10 since 1999. My goal weight is to be 135lbs. I am thinking now that that may even take me to a size 6 since I am 165 and at a 10.

Good luck to everyone!!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    WOW! Yayyyyyy, way to go! :heart: That's fantastic :)
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY FOR YOU!!! FANTABULOUS!!! Doesn't it just amaze you how quickly you can "miss" the chance to wear clothes when tracking here??? Crazy! Keep up the good work!
  • Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Options
    Yea you!!!! Keep up the good work.

Linda
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Alright, CONGRATS!!!!!!:laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Congradulations:drinker:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Wooooooooo!! Well done!! Hope you're strutting your stuff in your tiny jeans :drinker:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! What a great feeling. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • sebaseth
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Yes, Steffykins....I did strut my stuff today!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!