Funny/Crazy Co-Workers

Options
Who are yours?

Mine is a very large, manly-man, but he'll squeel like a 5-year-old girl if there's a spider around. Cracks me up every time! :laugh:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Who are yours?

Mine is a very large, manly-man, but he'll squeel like a 5-year-old girl if there's a spider around. Cracks me up every time! :laugh:
  • RedCurls
    RedCurls Posts: 56
    Options
    I work with just about my whole family so they are all crazy. I could go on for hours... but I won't. It is really hard to work with your family most of the time but I still love them!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Mine, both male and female are pervs. We have native-american names for everyone. One guy is Sleepswithfist. Ok I came up with that one but he had it coming (no pune)
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    {{looking around the room}}

Mine is a fluffy cocker spaniel named Sergeant Wags. Then my employees are a 6 year old and 11 year old. I also have some cute guy in a uniform who works the night shift around here. They are all a little weird. :laugh:
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    I had a co-worker that if anything was going to happen--it happened to her. We work at a hunting lodge and there had been construction over the summer, so therefore some mice had come in and we had set some sticky traps around in the kitchen to get rid of the last few. We were cooking and Mary went to take some food up to the buffet line, but someone happened to notice that she had a sticky trap stuck on her shoe and she didn't realize it! She is hilarious!! So many good and funny memories of her--she no longer works there--moved away:cry:
  • ginnie
    ginnie Posts: 44
    Options
    I work at a veterinary hospital, lets just say we hired the first guy in two years, for some reason there not a lot of men in this field around here, but most are all female. food loving,and wine drinkers.:drinker:

Lets just say our Christmas parties are pretty crazy.:laugh:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Who are yours?

HA HA - I wish I could hear that.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Mine, both male and female are pervs. We have native-american names for everyone. One guy is Sleepswithfist. Ok I came up with that one but he had it coming (no pune)

What's yours??? :bigsmile:
  • mireyita44
    Options
    Is this man that suddenly start to make noises like a :noway: dog, but just only happend when he eat candies.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Mine is not really funny or crazy, more like annoying. He whistles the same tune over and over. So much so that I had the boss move him to a different office. Oh and he screams and cusses at his girlfriend on he phone constantly!!!:frown:

Memaw
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Mine is not really funny or crazy, more like annoying. He whistles the same tune over and over. So much so that I had the boss move him to a different office. Oh and he screams and cusses at his girlfriend on he phone constantly!!!:frown:

Memaw

Niiiiiice. :noway:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm the crazy one in the office...dang. :laugh: :laugh:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options

HAHA that's totally what I was going to say.

Nah, there's a few tricksters around here. Mostly men (engineering company) and lots of swearing. It's ok, tho, I fit right in and give them a hard time. I do have a female co-worker who has a few plants here in the front office that she comes up and talks to on a regular basis. And when I say "talk" I mean cooing and cutesy baby gibberish. And then she sings to them.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Same here!!

I have one to add to the annoying list:
    The lady in the cubicle next to mine smacks and pops her gum so loud! I just moved to this cubicle too so I was not prepared. I have been listening to my IPOD and at times, can still hear her.
    :explode: :explode:
  • jlauren6
    Options

HAHA that's totally what I was going to say.

Nah, there's a few tricksters around here. Mostly men (engineering company) and lots of swearing. It's ok, tho, I fit right in and give them a hard time. I do have a female co-worker who has a few plants here in the front office that she comes up and talks to on a regular basis. And when I say "talk" I mean cooing and cutesy baby gibberish. And then she sings to them.

Singing plant lady?? Very entertaining!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Hm, we have a lot of crazy people over here ...one that bugs me tho, is this one man that parks in the handicap parking space inside the gated area because he walks with a "cane".:grumble:
    Let me tell you! I have seen it with my own eyes as have other people that he can walk fine without it! I need to videotape it so I can show HR haha.

We have a couple of guys who hit on anything that moves lol

and I am probably one of the quiet/crazy ones!:tongue:
  • jlauren6
    Options
    Hm, we have a lot of crazy people over here ...one that bugs me tho, is this one man that parks in the handicap parking space inside the gated area because he walks with a "cane".:grumble:
    Let me tell you! I have seen it with my own eyes as have other people that he can walk fine without it! I need to videotape it so I can show HR haha.

and I am probably one of the quiet/crazy ones!:tongue:

Maybe you can get on dateline with that video!!!
  • Shannon023
    Options

Where do you work again??? :bigsmile:

I've got another co-werk who thinks he could kick any guy;s butt & every female on the planet wants to sleep with him. Quite entertaining, that one. :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Where do you work again??? :bigsmile:

I've got another co-werk who thinks he could kick any guy;s butt & every female on the planet wants to sleep with him. Quite entertaining, that one. :laugh:
    Yep got that guy too. I finally told him one day there are 2 kinds of tough the ones who talk it and the ones who are. He did not speak to me for a week.
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    OOOOOO Can I play? Hmmm... crazy co-workers? I had this guy in my office who, everytime it rained, would come in and say "Great weather for ducks" Everytime he came by my desk for the whole time it rained. I got so sick of hearing it that when I saw his truck pull up or heard him coming down the hall I went to the bathroom to try to get away from him. "Great weather for ducks?" "workin hard or hardly workin?" baahahahaah
    :grumble: