Funny/Crazy Co-Workers

Options

Replies

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

We have a couple of guys who hit on anything that moves lol

Where do you work again??? :bigsmile:

I've got another co-werk who thinks he could kick any guy;s butt & every female on the planet wants to sleep with him. Quite entertaining, that one. :laugh:

haha I work at Aerus Electrolux factory in the offices!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Hm, we have a lot of crazy people over here ...one that bugs me tho, is this one man that parks in the handicap parking space inside the gated area because he walks with a "cane".:grumble:
    Let me tell you! I have seen it with my own eyes as have other people that he can walk fine without it! I need to videotape it so I can show HR haha.

We have a couple of guys who hit on anything that moves lol

and I am probably one of the quiet/crazy ones!:tongue:

Maybe you can get on dateline with that video!!!

hahaha I should! I should get Chris Hansen (sp?) who does to catch a predator and set up a "walking with no cane" sting haha! :laugh:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I work in the maintenance dept of a hospital. I am the only one the office.
    The rest my co workers (men) run around the hospital all day fixin' stuff.
    One happens top be my hubby.
    I think the crazy ones here are the Doctors....lol
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    office-space-06_Full.jpg

This guy!! Always mumbling about a stapler.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    office-space-06_Full.jpg

This guy!! Always mumbling about a stapler.

Cuz Swingline's rock!!! speedmetal.gif
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I think Shannons native-american name would be "drinks and falls" or "corkscrew"
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mine would be "Shewhobruiseseasily"
  • BEFORE
    Options
    How about "loseswholeperson"
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Every one is crazy in this office but I think the two worse ones are the boss and our salesman. They play off each other and just crack me up sometimes. This is the best place to work.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    How about "loseswholeperson"
    Yeah, that could work too!! I've lost Posh Spice!! :noway: :noway: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I think Shannons native-american name would be "drinks and falls" or "corkscrew"

I have weak ankles, don't be such a hater. CrossedArms.gif
  • Mely
    Mely Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be funny (NOT) if the co-worker you wrote about was on this board and read what you thought of him/her?? :laugh:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be funny (NOT) if the co-worker you wrote about was on this board and read what you thought of him/her?? :laugh:

Joe:noway: ? Is that you?
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I was in an office, but back in the day there was this guy who was always "preaching the word." He would send inappropriate emails about religion, God, Jesus, etc. - even sent one about who to vote for - at our government office!
    We are all in our cubes one day and he sneezes. No one says anything. He waits for a moment, then says, "Bless me... Bless me." :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Hey someone is getting a flat stomach. WTG
  • JennyGetsFitness
    Options

That's why I don't write about work!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

My boss and the salesman know they're a couple loony tunes and proud of it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Why thank ya... it's still quite jiggly, but at least I can see my feet now and man is it time to paint my toenails! :laugh: Wait were you talking about me? :embarassed:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Why thank ya... it's still quite jiggly, but at least I can see my feet now and man is it time to paint my toenails! :laugh: Wait were you talking about me? :embarassed:
    Are you trying to lose weight or be a supermodel? Keep up the good work girlie.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: