Replies

• orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    Overweight or skinny, my best feature is my legs
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    My smile . . . you'd be surprised at how many people comment on what great teeth I have! :happy:
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I love that I have an hourglass shape no matter how much I weigh. (It also makes it harder for me to "see" that I'm gaining, so it can be a downfall, but... ) Yay for curves.

I feel the same about my body. I also like my hair and my eyes.
  • virginiaduty
    virginiaduty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i really like my boobs:flowerforyou: , and face and my ankles
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    definetly my eyes...and my smile...and i like my toes :)
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    not to sound vain at all, i think i have pretty eyes. they are blue and have a dark blue ring around them.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm entirely fascinated by my newly emerging hip bones. I can't stop feeling them and looking at them.
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    The thing I like most about my body is that it allows me to shape it.

Oh, and Heather75, I like your brain too! :laugh:
  • vaguelovememos
    Options
    My legs, eyes, and collar bones. Oh, and having peculiarly small hands. :P
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I never ever thought I would say this, but I love my thighs..LOL!! I know that sounds a little odd, but its true : ) There small, but still curvy and toned. One day I hope to feel the same way about my abs!!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I like my legs and hair. My face isn't too bad.
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I love the fact that I have curves, I like my butt and my DD boobs. It's the middle that really needs some fixing. lol the rest I can live with. :happy:
  • Mightytaco84
    Mightytaco84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My waist size, my eyes, and my calves.
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    My eyes and my shoulders
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    ewwww... not much! if i had to pick one, it'd be my eyes.
  • theresaaugello
    Options
    I love my shoulder dimples...and my collar bones!
  • koizumi6
    koizumi6 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    um... my ear lobes lol
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Since this is an excuse to be vain, I'm gonna go ahead and grab it lol. I love my hands, they're very dainty and my fingers are slender and long, perfect for when I played piano. Also, no matter how heavy I am my calves are always toned and shapely. I love my 34G boobs (that's like DDDDD in case you were wondering lol)....yeah they get in the way most of the time but they're natural and depending on what type of tops I wear they look great. I love my hourglass figure in general, even though at about 15-20 pounds overweight I have parts that I'm not too fond of, I always look curvy and proportionate. I can't wait to see what my slim hourglass body looks like!
  • kimberlyirene
    Options
    i don 't mean to sound negative but i don't like any thing about my self just being honest
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    i don 't mean to sound negative but i don't like any thing about my self just being honest

I know the feeling and also know this will seem as a "come on"...it is not,you are very pretty and that is being honest about what I see in your pic. :flowerforyou: