What do you like about your body?

Options

Replies

• Nikki8287
    Nikki8287 Posts: 23
    Options
    I like my legs and my hips. I used to hate my hips when I was a teenager because everyone else had a tiny waist. They grew on my as I got older, they're sexy to me now. :love:
  • Nikki8287
    Nikki8287 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey, Imwitha! Hourglass figures rock! You are one lucky girl! I used to hate my curves but I love them now.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    My Chest, Shoulders and Back and Abs too eventually (if i get an 8 pack)
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love my skin and nose. The former is so soft to touch. :laugh:
  • yaitzae1
    yaitzae1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome thread!...I have to go with legs.....and boobs.....
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I can safely say I love my eyes... and the bootay is coming along quite nicely. :heart:
  • justkelley
    justkelley Posts: 53
    Options
    Let's work from the top down shall we? :) Eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips, teeth, smile, boobs, shoulders, thighs (omg I'm kind of in love with my thighs right now), calves and toes. I love more things about me than things I don't like :)
  • ramberbo
    ramberbo Posts: 23
    Options
    I agree that staying positive is important because a positive attitude helps to keep you from being depressed about the features that you would rather change...

I would say I like my boobs, I can make some great cleavage. :wink:
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Love my thighs, have gorgeous sculpted hammies. And for the first time in my life, I am finding definition in my upper arms. Another couple months and a lower body fat percentage, and I can see myself loving them as well :-)
  • Adeland
    Adeland Posts: 19
    Options
    This is a great post!! Good way to get people to think positive things about themselves..

I like my legs and butt... I am a massage therapist, but have always had strong legs.. I enjoy riding my bike for exercise :-)
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    My waist. My husband would say my butt, but it's still a work in progress. I hope to one day become friends with my booty again.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my lips are top closely followed by my eyes and boobs. OH and hair. As unruly as it may be sometimes.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I like my eyes, I suppose others do too, since thats what i get complimented on the most. And my eyebrtows, since i do not have to ever tweeze them. I alos like that i have a shelf booty/curves....i just wish they weren't as large....and i like that i have high cheek bones, and For being a big girl, I have great muscle tone(I don't jiggle as much as people my size/weight do)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I love my hourglass figure in general, even though at about 15-20 pounds overweight I have parts that I'm not too fond of, I always look curvy and proportionate. I can't wait to see what my slim hourglass body looks like!

True that! I'm 265 right now, and when i see people my weight they are SIGNIFICANTLY bigger than i am. I wear an 18, and have the huge waist gap, which is the downsize of being curvy, but most girls my weight are about a 24 or so. I actually get hit on by good looking men because they say they like "bodied" women.....and as for the boobs, i probably should wear about a g or so, but refuse to acknowledge they are that big, so i squeeze into my ddd's lol! I'm in the same boat as you, can't wait to see my body transform, good luck to you girly!
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    my eyes
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    have been told I have nice legs(yeah its weird)
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My eyes and high cheekbones.
  • Shutterpillar
    Shutterpillar Posts: 208
    Options
    i'll bite.. i need a pick me up this morning.

Currently, I only like my eyes. Hopefully that will change as I lose about 10-15 lbs and shape up a little.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    im pretty conceited when it comes to my legs...i find myself staring at them alllllll the time....so i guess what would be what i like most :)