30 Day Shred Results!!! :D (with pics, of course!)

Options
SheilaSisco
SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
So I have successfully finished Jillian's 30 Day Shred. I only missed 2 days, both because of time constraints (work, kids, etc) But I think I did pretty good only missing those 2 days really. I feel SO much stronger now than I did at the start and I have SO much more endurance. Ok, now for stats and pics!

Start~

Weight 155

Underbust 35.5

Waist 39

Hips 39

Finish~

Weight 150.4

Underbust 32.5

Waist 35

Hips 37

So I lost 4.6 pounds AND

3 inches off my underbust, 4 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips for a grand total of.... 9 INCHES!!! And that's just the 3 measurements I decided to take when I started. I'm a HAPPY HAPPY girl!

Ok, now what I'm sure you came here for... the pics! :D

BAShredFront.jpg

BAShredSide.jpg

So.......? What do you think??? :D

Replies

• liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the differences! You're doing a great job!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Hmf414
    Hmf414 Posts: 30
    Options
    Good job. I'm going to be starting the shred soon. I'm nervous because I haven't successfully completed it yet. I got to day 10 before I got pneumonia a year ago. I really want to do it. Congrats for sticking with it, and for giving me a boost to do it again. We have about the same weight goals too.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    wow great progress! You can really see that you've toned up quite a bit! Keep up the great work! Congrats! So happy for you! You are an inspiration to others!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    good job! keep it up!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    This just gave me the willpower to finish the first week! Did you make it to level three?
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference! Keep up the good work!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!! Keep it up!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    GREAT results!!! I'm currently on my third round of the 30 Day Shred... I love this workout!! Keep up the great work!! :-D
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Ok Ive been going back and forth on wether or not to get it and I finally ordered it. I have a question. How do you think the results would be if I did it every other day? I run every other day also.
  • davidgillanders
    Options
    Great job, that's a pretty big difference!
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Ok Ive been going back and forth on wether or not to get it and I finally ordered it. I have a question. How do you think the results would be if I did it every other day? I run every other day also.

I am curious about this as well...
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I made it to and THROUGH the third week... it's tough... but as you can see, if you stick with it it's WELL worth it! :D
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very nice job! Keep up the good work! Thanks so much for sharing your story and pics. It is such an inspiration to us! Its good to know that 30 day shred really does work!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job keep it up
  • GooneyAngel
    GooneyAngel Posts: 90
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS!!! Keep up0 the great work!! It definately shows!!
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Get out! Yes we can see the difference! ! Great job! ! ! keep it up!
    Shine
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Amazing! I'm convinced.....*runs off to buy it*
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Can for sure see a difference!! Great job:)
  • ginmo333
    ginmo333 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!! It is great to see results like that... I am going on L2D12 today and It is a good motivator to keep me going seeing your results :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!