I LOVE MY...

Options
What do you love?

I love my eyes- they are a beautiful blue- and the smile!!

And i love my legs for carrying me all those miles.... and i love the chenges i am starting to see in them!!!

Replies

• gameset
    gameset Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What do you love?

I love my eyes- they are a beautiful blue- and the smile!!

And i love my legs for carrying me all those miles.... and i love the chenges i am starting to see in them!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I love my waist because it goes in now instead of out, my butt because there's a lot less of it now and my skin because it is so soft.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    boyfriend... he's my best feature.

:heart:
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    I love my sense of sarcasm and the awesome personality i stumbled upon
    :blushing:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    new and changing body...I am putting it first above everything. I will leave work early to take care of it and get up early enough to prepare good food to bring with me to work. I will no longer let other things come before this new great feeling!!
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    i love my mind/spirit.... even when i hate it, even when its like a dark pit, i love it, because it is me, and it makes me who i am, and i kinda like me, been many years since i've been able to say that and believe it. :smile:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I love my lips...and oddly, my wrists, lol.

I also love the fact that I have a bit of that "hour glass" shape.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    i love my eyes....
    i love my booty...
    and i have nice thick hair....

jackie
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    My wife...definitely my wife! Huh? Oh, about me, you say? Gotta go with the *kitten*, that's what attracted the wife! :wink: Well, that and my kilt, of course! :happy:
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hands, they may be bigger than most girls but i think they are pretty and capable!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    my MFP community!!! Because they are all so helpful, caring, compassionate and understanding!!!

Memaw
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Eyes first...then my boobs next....lol. The rest of the bod will be in the catagory eventually.
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My Arms for its great definition and my abs for trying to follow along!:heart:

Steph
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    I love God and all the wonderful creation He made!!:happy:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    ...very loving heart. And my eyes :bigsmile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Definitely my eyes....or atleast that is what I was told today...
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    sarcasm

Riiiiiggghhhttt!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with what Soupy said last spring when this topic came up. My spleen. :heart: I can't say gallbladder or appendix - they are gone :tongue:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Eyes. Took me a while o discover they're of the same shape as my mum's :wink: . Just different color (she's got blue...mmm... mine are a mixture of green and brown).

Then my compassionate spirit, the sense of humor and being open to new people.

I luv it that we don't mix things here (my "I hate my..." list would be much longer :blushing: ).
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    well a couple months ago I would have said nothing!:cry: but I'd said right now my legs and my butt I LIKE :happy: