Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I LOVE MY...

gameset
gameset Posts: 100 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
What do you love?

I love my eyes- they are a beautiful blue- and the smile!!

And i love my legs for carrying me all those miles.... and i love the chenges i am starting to see in them!!!

Replies

• gameset
    gameset Posts: 100 Member
    What do you love?

I love my eyes- they are a beautiful blue- and the smile!!

And i love my legs for carrying me all those miles.... and i love the chenges i am starting to see in them!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I love my waist because it goes in now instead of out, my butt because there's a lot less of it now and my skin because it is so soft.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    boyfriend... he's my best feature.

:heart:
  • I love my sense of sarcasm and the awesome personality i stumbled upon
    :blushing:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    new and changing body...I am putting it first above everything. I will leave work early to take care of it and get up early enough to prepare good food to bring with me to work. I will no longer let other things come before this new great feeling!!
  • i love my mind/spirit.... even when i hate it, even when its like a dark pit, i love it, because it is me, and it makes me who i am, and i kinda like me, been many years since i've been able to say that and believe it. :smile:
  • I love my lips...and oddly, my wrists, lol.

I also love the fact that I have a bit of that "hour glass" shape.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    i love my eyes....
    i love my booty...
    and i have nice thick hair....

jackie
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    My wife...definitely my wife! Huh? Oh, about me, you say? Gotta go with the *kitten*, that's what attracted the wife! :wink: Well, that and my kilt, of course! :happy:
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Hands, they may be bigger than most girls but i think they are pretty and capable!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    my MFP community!!! Because they are all so helpful, caring, compassionate and understanding!!!

Memaw
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Eyes first...then my boobs next....lol. The rest of the bod will be in the catagory eventually.
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    My Arms for its great definition and my abs for trying to follow along!:heart:

Steph
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    I love God and all the wonderful creation He made!!:happy:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    ...very loving heart. And my eyes :bigsmile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Definitely my eyes....or atleast that is what I was told today...
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    sarcasm

Riiiiiggghhhttt!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    I'm gonna go with what Soupy said last spring when this topic came up. My spleen. :heart: I can't say gallbladder or appendix - they are gone :tongue:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Eyes. Took me a while o discover they're of the same shape as my mum's :wink: . Just different color (she's got blue...mmm... mine are a mixture of green and brown).

Then my compassionate spirit, the sense of humor and being open to new people.

I luv it that we don't mix things here (my "I hate my..." list would be much longer :blushing: ).
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    well a couple months ago I would have said nothing!:cry: but I'd said right now my legs and my butt I LIKE :happy:
This discussion has been closed.