Replies

• LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! That dress is so cute!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You are working that dress! Great results for your hard work. You look fabulous :wink:
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful!!! And you look soooo happy!
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing!
  • Sstteepphaanniee
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred?
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! But I'm feeling a little angry at your mom... :)
  • caitie88
    caitie88 Posts: 19
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Ummm, -HOT!

-Has your mom called to tell you THAT?

Amazing transformation, thanks SO MUCH for being so brave, you are definitely an inspiration! :)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You look very stunning!!!! makes me wanna work even harder haha ;P Keep it up girl!!
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    simply amazing! :)
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow amazing!!
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic! That dress is gorgeous!
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing! awesome job!! :D
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Trust me hun, it's not just Chinese mothers... my mom has said something similar to me too and we're Iranian... but eventually I realized she's really saying it for my own good...it's not she's like "you're fat I don't love you anymore...lol" Anyhow... great job! Very motivating. Our goal weight loss is similar (I'm hoping to lose 43 total), so it's great to see success on your side! Good luck with the rest :)

God, what is up with mothers, right? I really hope when I become a mother, I will not be as critical to my kids as my mom...and thank you! I've added you as a friend since we have similar goals!
  • petithamu
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred?

Hi there,

30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels DVD, you know, that mean trainer from The Biggest Loser? The workout consisted of 3 levels and you do 10 days per level and move up as you go. Each session is approximately 28 - 30 minutes. It's 3 sets of circuits per session and it gets harder as you go up a level. All you need is a pair of hand weights (3 to 5 lbs) and a mat and you're ready to go. There are a lot of JM lovers on this and you'll find a lot of threads on 30 DS. There are always challenges starting almost every week!

Highly recommended!
  • petithamu
    Options
    You look GREAT! But I'm feeling a little angry at your mom... :)

Yeah, me too =)
  • petithamu
    Options
    Ummm, -HOT!

-Has your mom called to tell you THAT?

Amazing transformation, thanks SO MUCH for being so brave, you are definitely an inspiration! :)

Believe it or not, she did! She called me bright and early on both Xmas and NYE just to tell me she thought I was too fat for any man!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING!!
    whoope!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!