How Do You Like Me Now!?!?!

Options

Replies

• grneyety
    grneyety Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so much more that losing weight, it is taking control of your life! I am so happy for you!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats. You look fantastic!!! :D Great job!!!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I definitely feel like I get more motivated by all of your awesome comments, more than how much I motivate others!

I'll be sending ya'll answers via message to all those who have asked a question, but It won't be until I get home from work. Thanks again everyone!

~Keep you chin up, YOU GOT THIS!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    You look great! good job! btw: love the song!
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at those guns!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!! You look great!!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    First...Flippin hot as heck (I would use expletives to give more emphasis, but it's against the rules). Amazing, Inspiring, impressed, awe-inspiring, flabbergasted, encouraged....you name it, I am it right now. Don't get me wrong, you were adorable before but the transformation is tremendous. Excellent job!!!!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Great job and very inspirational man. Also I'm glad you decided to lose the faux-hawk. Good move!
  • doyouknowthisface
    Options
    Great blog!!! congratulations you look amazing and must be very proud of yourself and have inspired me thankyou:smile:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    HOLYTUMMYCHANGE! AMAZING!
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful inspiration you are....now your body is healthy like that amazing brain of yours!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone!! don't forget to comment on my blog and give a thumbs up!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Hot and smart! :love:

Congratulations on all your success with reshaping your body and your career! WELL DONE!

P.S. Do you have an older brother?:embarassed:
  • thehulket
    thehulket Posts: 33
    Options
    Hot DAMN boy! :P
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow looking good!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the inspiration. :drinker:
  • Ruffles20
    Ruffles20 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing. You look amazing!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I rarely comment on the before/afters, but WOW. I sat here with my mouth open, because you have totally transformed yourself!

You have so much to be proud of!!!
  • SewRue
    SewRue Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You should be really proud of yourself, you look so different. Even better is that you feel good about yourself. Keep it up and good luck in the future!
  • jac1976
    jac1976 Posts: 30
    Options
    Just wanted to say a massive well done, what you wrote was very ispirational and heartfelt. It just shows what we can achieve when we truly set our mind to something. Keep up the blogging you write very well. :smile:

Ps - You look fab too, both physically and from what your wrote and your outlook on life, mentally too!

Congratulations, i am sure your blog will inpire many.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success and transformation. It's quite inspiring to read your story and see your photos. It's also inspiring to know that someone with your determination and great problem-solving abilities is working for NASA. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!