Im ready to tell my story...................

Options
13»

Replies

• danyellelh
    danyellelh Posts: 10
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    wow an amazing story.. thank you for sharing.. I know I get down and lose my focus.. very inspiring! you look awesome!
  • steve4580
    steve4580 Posts: 32
    Options
    Way to go!
  • saltorian
    saltorian Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WHOA! You really do look like a Celtic warrior, now! Awesome!
  • t8miller
    t8miller Posts: 10
    Options
    Great post. I also have a similar story. Hope I can get the results you did. Great Job!!! Keep it up.
  • sockmontey
    sockmontey Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • Autumnskies
    Autumnskies Posts: 16
    Options
    Great story, very inspirational! I am just getting started on my weight loss journey. Thanks for sharing.
  • jmiller0115
    jmiller0115 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I know how much work (blood sweat and tears) you had to put in, so way to go!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your story.. I was just showing my husband cause he was just talking to me about wanting to get into shape and eat healthy. Just wanted to show him it can be done and that this site is not just women lol. Congrats and keep up the hard work cause its paid off :)
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I thank you for your story. Brought tears to my eyes im happy for you
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!!:drinker:
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    :wink: Bump!

5yjbztv.gif
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    You look great and this is such an encouragement to all of us that have fail many times.. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Congrats man! You look great!!
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutly amazing what a result . you are a true inspiration i will try to add you as a friend cause you are def the type of guy that i think will kick my butt when i'm faltering and support me when i need it. thanks for telling your story x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!