Brides on a Mission: MAY

Options
124»

Replies

• amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey all-

Sorry I haven't been active on the board this month at all. I am just so busy concentrating on passing nursing school and my state boards!

I will not be continuting to post brides on a mission. I just dont have the time and then I get stressed thinking about it. I am surprised I even thought about today being the last day of the month! I am glad I didn't just "fall of the earth" and leave eveyone hanging for June.

Anyone is more then welcome to start up their own Brides on a mission board. Thank you to all who have joined! I really enjoyed being a part of this for the past few months!

-Natalie

No Natalie don't leave us!!! :sad:
  • kcallag
    kcallag Posts: 4
    Options
    that is so exciting for a 2 to be too big! congrats!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    who is starting the new group??
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    who is starting the new group??

Yeah!!! I love this group!!! :)) Is anyone else starting it?? or Keeping it up???
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Only 20 days to go!!!! Spent hours shopping this weekend looking for the perfect rehearsal dinner dress! Finally found it at White House Black Market, but the smallest size they had was a 4 and it was TOO big!! So my mom and I searched all over for the rest of the day but nothing came even close to competing with the first dress. So I called around and they had it in a size 0 at another location near us but the closest size 2 was over an hour away. Went to the close store with the size 0, tried it on...and it fit PERFECTLY. The 2 would have been too big as well! Here's a picture of the dress and I'll post pictures from the rehearsal dinner with me wearing it after the wedding!!!

WHBMSwirlDress.png

YAY!!! I wanted to find the perfect white dress for my rehearsal as well!! I may have to check out that store or make plans with my momma to go to a city that has that store!!! :))

AND How do you post pictures???
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options