Replies

• up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Username: up2me2lose20
    First name: Dee
    Height: 5'6"
    Starting Weight: 128
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: ? I've met and exceeded my goal of 135, then 130 and now even under that, but I still have some flabby tummy stuff to tone, so not sure what my real goal should be.
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? 3 days/week c25k and 3 days/week JM DVD's using weights; tracking food
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! I've tried on several and even my 11 year old daughter wants me to buy one. I just feel self consious yet. I've never been comfortable showing it off...but my husband would disown me if I bought a gramma suit like I'd rather have! LOL
  • jezziebeth
    jezziebeth Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Username: jezziebeth
    First name: Jess
    Height: 5'5"
    Starting Weight: 161.8
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 145-150lbs
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready?: Lots of water drinking, Zumba dancing, walking/jogging, light weight training
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! Not yet!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Username: SHAWTUE
    First name: SHAWTUE
    Height: 5'9
    Starting Weight: 191.8
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 170
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? RUNNING WALKING DANCING (SALSA) STATIONARY BIKE
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! NOPE NOT YET!
  • AnoukDoutyBatya
    Options
    Username: AnoukDoutyBatya
    First name: Anouk
    Height: 5'10
    Starting Weight: 169
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 150
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? Running, dancing, just eating healthy!
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! Nope, wanna loose the weight first and then get a bikini that fits. Lost 32 lbs allready, so my current bikini doesn't really fit anymore..
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm so in this!

Username: designerdiscounts

First name: Demian

Height: 5'4"

Starting Weight: 127
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 118

What are you doing to get bikini-ready? Everything! Running 3-4x/week, Ripped in 30 DVD 6x/week, Elliptical 2-3x/week, yoga, stretching, situps, pushups, lunges, strength training. Eating high protein diet, 5-6 small meals a day. My main focus is getting rid of the flubby belly, that fat is sooooo stubborn!

Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! I sure do - it is sitting right here looking at me. I have not tried it on yet and won't until I've lost at least 3 more inches off the belly.
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, and welcome to the Bikini by July 4th Challenge!!! I'm so glad you're all here to help each other stay motivated and inspired for the next 8wks!!

So here's what I need from you this week...
    Username: aanddplusoanda
    First name: Andi
    Height: 5'3"
    Starting Weight: right now I am 126
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 115
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? 30 Day Shred, 100 sit ups a day, hula hooping, yard work, walking, elliptical, other misc work-out dvds
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! I have about 4 of them from before I had kids that I am trying to fit into again. I would love to get a new one as well. :)

I'll be keeping track for the group with each of our weekly check-ins. If there's anything I've missed just shoot me a message and I've tried to friend everyone in hopes that you'll always see these check-in's and related messages. Thx!
  • Celeste79
    Celeste79 Posts: 21
    Options
    Username: Celeste79
    First name: Celeste
    Height: 6'1"
    Starting Weight: 200.8
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 190
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? Spin 2-3/wk, C25K, 30DS, JM Yoga, watching those calories!
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! I've got several in my drawer… I'm just looking for the nerve to wear them.
  • Mariahnoel
    Mariahnoel Posts: 1
    Options
    Username: Mariahnoel
    First name:Mariah
    Height:5'6
    Starting Weight:180
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 165
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? Nothing yet! But I am hoping that joining this group will give me motivation to get to the gym. I shouldn't say that I am doing nothing, I do chase a 18 month old around all day...
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! No Bikini but I am hoping to feel better in a bathing suit.
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Username: tcapron
    First Name: Tenaya
    Height: 5'9
    Starting weight: 165
    Goal Weight: 130
    P90X, cycling, stairs

Headed to Cabo in 2 weeks then off to NC for 1 1/2 weeks in June.......but am hoping to keep with things or do my best to be in better shape for my cousins wedding July 15. Look forward to the challenge and to meeting some new people
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    Username: mom2Layla09
    First name: Heather
    Height: 5'3''
    Starting Weight: 147
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 125
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? Working out 3-5 days a week sticking to my calorie range.
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! Yes, not purchased but picked out!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I take it this is a girls only challenge? :bigsmile:
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Username: jennaseiler
    First name: jenna
    Height: 5'3''
    Starting Weight: 164.2
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 150
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? run 3 miles 5 days a week (5mph) weights at the gym. Starting with a personal trainer on May 16th.
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! i have many picked out!!
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    username: mommyof5kids
    first name: Maren
    height: 5'7'
    starting weight: 193
    goal weight by 7/4/11: 170
    What am I doing to get there? I am doing Couch to 10k, I am going to do workout videos, and get outside and walk with my kids (depending on weather here in Michigan).
    Do I have a bikini picked out? no, but I am sure I could find a cute new bathing suit :)
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I take it this is a girls only challenge? :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    What a great group ladies, I'm so excited for all of us!! I'll start working on our little excel layout that I'll be posting. In the meantime, get eating healthy, drinking lots of H2O and working out!!!!
  • herky
    herky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Username: herky
    First name: Sarah
    Height: 5'4''
    Starting Weight: 150
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 140
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? right now, I'm trying to get through finals week at college. but after this week, I will be working out 5 days a week, a combination of jogging, elliptical, and pilates
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! well I have mine from 2 years ago that looked much better on me 2 years ago...however I've seen lots of cute ones that I would love to wear and feel good about myself in them!

LET'S DO THIS GIRLS! :)
  • tlaltman
    tlaltman Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi girls, and welcome to the Bikini by July 4th Challenge!!! I'm so glad you're all here to help each other stay motivated and inspired for the next 8wks!!

So here's what I need from you this week...
    Username:
    First name:
    Height:
    Starting Weight:
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11:
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready?
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?!
    I'll be keeping track for the group with each of our weekly check-ins. If there's anything I've missed just shoot me a message and I've tried to friend everyone in hopes that you'll always see these check-in's and related messages. Thx!

tlaltman
    Teresa
    5'4"
    P90x 6xweek, c25k MWF, cycle TTh...#1 thing.....eat right! I am cutting out processed sugar and skipping coffe during this challenge. My vacation starts the 9th! Time to get serious!
    I what the kind that barely covers your back but is connected in front. I think it's called a monokini or something like that. There is one in the victoria secret catalog I like.
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Username: soshotout
    First name: Carrie
    Height: 5'5''
    Starting Weight: 195
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 170
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? At least 5x a week workouts including cardio, kickboxing, pilates, strength training.
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet? I actually have about four! LOL
  • Sstteepphaanniee
    Options
    Username: Sstteepphaanniee
    First name: Stephanie
    Height: 5' 2"
    Starting Weight: 190
    Goal Weight by 7/4/11: 175
    What are you doing to get bikini-ready? zumba and treading uphill
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?! not yet!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Okay- I'm gonna take the plunge and COMMIT!!

Username: smiles4miles
    First name: Melissa
    Height: 5' 4.5
    Starting weight: 130.8
    Goal weight by 7/4/11: I guess a range of 120-130. I'm more concerned with firming up than I am with the scale number
    What are you doing to get bikini ready? Going to start P90x for the first time, clean up my diet some ( focus on getting enough lean protein, good carbs and healthy fats), drink lots of water and perhaps most important... Mental preparation bc I don't want to feel self conscious after all this hard work!!!
    Do you have your bikini picked out yet?? Nope