Great low-cost weight-loss supplement

Options
2»

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to DHMO [dihydrogen monoxide]...

oh thats just showing off, i can't believe you made me use my brain on a forum lol

Well, we should exercise ALL our muscles...even the neurological ones. :bigsmile:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    When I am having trouble getting my water down, I drink some green tea. I especially like making iced green tea! Plus the antioxidants ect in the tea are good for you too :)

I love green tea, too. I bought some matcha powder - it's green tea leaves ground up super fine, and you get the benefit of consuming the whole tea leaf rather than just what seeps out form the tea bag. You can add it to smoothies or just make regular tea out of it. I've been so focused on water I forgot about my green tea! Maybe I'll have some tonight. Mmm...
  • pittielover23
    pittielover23 Posts: 268
    Options
    When I am having trouble getting my water down, I drink some green tea. I especially like making iced green tea! Plus the antioxidants ect in the tea are good for you too :)

I love green tea, too. I bought some matcha powder - it's green tea leaves ground up super fine, and you get the benefit of consuming the whole tea leaf rather than just what seeps out form the tea bag. You can add it to smoothies or just make regular tea out of it. I've been so focused on water I forgot about my green tea! Maybe I'll have some tonight. Mmm...
    Oh, that sounds good. I may have to invest in that :)
  • Mando55
    Mando55 Posts: 140
    Options
    Like I've told everyone thats asked me, "how did you lose all that weight". I tell them that I know of a powerful weight loss supplement. They get all intrigued and ask WHAT? I then say DHMO! Then get asked where can I get it? I say its free and another common name for DHMO is H2O or water! So funny to see their reactions. Then follow up with proper nutrition and exercise. People think that there is an easier way and don't like what I say. I'm sure we've all worked hard to get where we are and what we are striving to get to.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Now I'm thirsty. <wanders off to relocate water bottle>
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I second the mint leaves! I drink plain water throughout the day, but I love water with a little bit of mint, lemon, cucumber, or a combination of those. Besides, mint plants are cheap and once you plant them, they grow like crazy!
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options

oh thats just showing off, i can't believe you made me use my brain on a forum lol

Well, we should exercise ALL our muscles...even the neurological ones. :bigsmile:

Anubis - You and accountant boi better slow down there! You two need to thoroughly research the negative aspects of DHMO. Here's some info I found. OMG, this stuff's right up there with Splenda! :noway: Here's a link to more info: http://www.netreach.net/~rjones/no_dhmo.html

I'm going to write my Congressman! We have to do something about this epidemic! :sad:

Dihydrogen monoxide:

- is called "hydroxyl acid", the substance is the major component of acid rain
    - contributes to the "greenhouse effect"
    - may cause severe burns
    - is fatal if inhaled
    - contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape
    - accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals
    - may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes
    - has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
    - as an industrial solvent and coolant
    - in nuclear power plants
    - in the production of Styrofoam
    - as a fire retardant
    - in many forms of cruel animal research
    - in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical
    - as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Anubis - You and accountant boi better slow down there! You two need to thoroughly research the negative aspects of DHMO. Here's some info I found. OMG, this stuff's right up there with Splenda! :noway: Here's a link to more info: http://www.netreach.net/~rjones/no_dhmo.html

I'm going to write my Congressman! We have to do something about this epidemic! :sad:

Dihydrogen monoxide:

- may cause severe burns
    - is fatal if inhaled
    - may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes

- as a fire retardant
    - in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical

*GASP*

m220283056.jpg
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options

Dihydrogen monoxide:

- may cause severe burns
    - is fatal if inhaled

- as a fire retardant

:laugh: Thanks for a good laugh!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Bump!
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Now I'm thirsty. <wanders off to relocate water bottle>
    Lol I was just thinking the same thing...ah on the counter...yay H2O!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Bump!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I hear that athletes are achieving their goals through inhaling vast quantities of some colourless, odourless gas that is undetectable in dope tests. Anyone know anything about that?
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    This thread too deserves a hearty bump!