What do you consider YOUR perfect size?

Options

Replies

• starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a us size 9/10. I like being curvy so I cannot see myself wanting to be smaller than that. I'm 5'6".:happy:
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I really don't know because I've never been any smaller than I am now :( I'm currently 5'3 with a medium frame and size 7/8 (US sizes) but I still feel like I look huge in the mirror... So maybe a 6 or a 4 would suit me better.
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    im 6ft and right now I am in a US 10/11. I would love to get back to an 8!! I am very small framed and boned lol I have an athletic build. Once upon a time I modeled and I was down to a 6. It was really small and I didnt have much muscle so I hope to keep my muscle this time and go for an 8 :smile:
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    US 6/8
  • Emalyn
    Emalyn Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm 5'6 or 5'7 and I've gotten down to a 10 US size before (in skirts, never pants!). I'm hoping I can get to a size 6, but I don't know if that would be unhealthy for me, cause I'm verrrrrrrry very very very curvy (it's ridiculous sometimes...my stupid hips!!!). Even if I reached a 6, I don't know if I would be able to wear the jeans because of my hips/thighs being naturally...big. :P But then again, you can buy curvy style jeans, so we'll see about that!

I want to be a size 6 or 8 (US)!!
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have been a 20 - 22 for so many years and now I am down to a 14 or large. If I lose another 30 lbs I can't imagine what size that will be. When I was a slim young woman I wore a 8 or a 10. I am 5' 1". It really is interesting seeing everyone's replies and how sizes vary.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    It's interesting: The average height of USA women are about 5'4"-5'5" and the average size is 14. It is kinda amusing to Me that MANY women have such Unrealistic weight and size goals that Many will surely not achieve, or if they achieve - will not maintain. Those goals are a set up to be unhappy, and there goes the vicious cycle>>>Running after that Airbrushed, hyper made-up, surgically altered, half starved actress/model/celebrity OR someone you were 10/15/20/25 years ago. Just saying...
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I dont know ??? lol ,maybe a size 4 cause i have never been that
    before!
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 with a large frame... a US size 12 has always been my perfect size because I love having my curves... but I think I look my fittest as a size 10. I'm wearing some 14's right now but depending on the brand and cut I still wear some regular 16's .... I'm just really glad I don't wear 18W-14W anymore which is a great NSV for me.
  • jessie580
    jessie580 Posts: 87
    Options
    I am 5'8" and my goal is size 12 :)

perfect for me and my woman told me not to lose my thick-ness ;)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    8" but I'm told the pills don't work.

Nice answer
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    8" but I'm told the pills don't work.

lol oh dear
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    I can only dream of being a size UK 8!! You never know, it could happen!! But for now, a size 10 would be amazing!!
    Im 5ft 5 and a bit!! I officially fit into size UK 12 trousers and 14 tops!! Fingers crossed!!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    It's interesting: The average height of USA women are about 5'4"-5'5" and the average size is 14. It is kinda amusing to Me that MANY women have such Unrealistic weight and size goals that Many will surely not achieve, or if they achieve - will not maintain. Those goals are a set up to be unhappy, and there goes the vicious cycle>>>Running after that Airbrushed, hyper made-up, surgically altered, half starved actress/model/celebrity OR someone you were 10/15/20/25 years ago. Just saying...

But remember over 60% of the US population is overweight. So the average size 14 at 5'4 woman would reflect an overweight population, this size would not be the "ideal" or even healthy size.
  • BrownSkinBeauty1990
    BrownSkinBeauty1990 Posts: 59 Member
    Options

I think anything can be achieved if you put your mind to it. All the posts I have read so far have been achievable weights I think. I haven't seen anyone saying they want to be a size 0 or anything.

A US size 14 is a UK size 18. Which is quite overweight, just because it's the average doesn't mean that it's healthy.
  • jenniferlspies
    Options
    I really do not know what my perfect has been, I've a US 14 and XL/L since at least high school (I'm 22 now). I've never seen what I look like at a smaller size. I'm wearing 12 and L/M sizes now, so I'm looking forward to getting down into the single digits.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 with a fairly large build so about a size 12 US.
    same here. 6 ft size 12 is what im shooting for.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and would like to be a size 10. I'm teetering on the edge of that atm, so don't think it's an unrealistic or unattainable goal.

Average sizes for a UK woman are about a size 16 I think. Obviously height isn't effected by eating habits (I hope!), but a country's average weight is affected by many people being overweight and pushing the overall average size up. Just sayin'.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and look best as a size 8, but am healthiest as a 10 UK. I am a 10 at the moment and not thin by anyone's standards.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6 and have been 200+lb for the last 12 or more years so its been a while lol. Id looove to be in a 10/12 but Ive been in a 20+ size for so long I wouldn't know what to do with myself lol. My goal is to be anywhere from a 10-14.