what are you grateful for today???????

Options

Replies

• 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    That I have a roof over my head, food on the table, and clean water to drink. Too many people don't have those basic necessities.
  • hmandt70
    Options
    I am thankful for my mom :flowerforyou:
    I am also thankful for my fiance who really does love me for me, no matter what :heart:
  • Squatch3099
    Squatch3099 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The determination to get up at this hour in the morning and exercise.....see ya!:drinker:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    My determination...I hit my 100lbs lost mark today!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    My determination...I hit my 100lbs lost mark today!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Congratulations!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I am grateful that I have a slower day at work. Finally caught up!!!
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my I don't give a *kitten* attitude. Not letting most things affect me has turned my life around.
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.8 lbs! I just ordered pants 4" smaller! I'm finally under 300 for the first time in over a decade! I clicked my belt in another notch this week! Too much to count!
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Heavy snowfall warning today... about 15 cm yesterday... and another 15 expected today... BUT I checked the forecast... Sunny and 20 degrees C for Sunday!!! Man I love this city!!!
  • aliu00
    Options
    i am grateful that I don't have to fight morning traffic and commute to work! Also I have a progress plan B for my retirement.
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend. I never knew love and stability until I met him. He is the calmest, caring and dedicated person I know. He always puts me first (aside from his daughter obviously) and overall is a great partner. I hope to someday marry him and spend our life together.

My job. It's not what I went to school for, but it's in a stable field, it pays well, and I get along well with people. It's not my final job, but it's great for now.

Therapy. I've been going for a few months now and I feel myself getting stronger everyday. Things that would cause my anxiety to spike aren't affecting me as hard anymore.
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend. I never knew love and stability until I met him. He is the calmest, caring and dedicated person I know. He always puts me first (aside from his daughter obviously) and overall is a great partner. I hope to someday marry him and spend our life together.

My job. It's not what I went to school for, but it's in a stable field, it pays well, and I get along well with people. It's not my final job, but it's great for now.

Therapy. I've been going for a few months now and I feel myself getting stronger everyday. Things that would cause my anxiety to spike aren't affecting me as hard anymore.

Thank goodness for therapists and great partners, if I believed in that stuff I'd say they're a godsend. :happy:
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Thank goodness for therapists and great partners, if I believed in that stuff I'd say they're a godsend. :happy:

Completely agree. It's so nice to have an unbiased opinion.
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My amazing husband. Skype and google hangouts that allow me to see and talk to my amazing husband while he is deployed.

My children, who step up to the plate greatly when dad is gone.
  • moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    Options
    That i got the all clear from my docs woohoo!
  • VintageBubbles
    Options
    That Starbucks was open! Lol
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    that i lost another lb and down 110.
  • azlifah95
    azlifah95 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My sweet colleagues, my loving family and the fact that today, I looked in the mirror and thought, "Hey, you're gaining confidence. Good for you."
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    <3 this thread did not disappear
    <3 got my !st fake Christmas tree! :)
    <3 we will decorate the tree during our thanksgiving family gathering
    <3 got up at 5am this morning (w/out an alarm) so I can enjoy my home life alone
    <3 made deviled eggs yesterday (my kids love them)
    <3 mom is coming over even though she is ill (dying of lung cancer)
    <3 I tie tinsel strands in my hair during the holidays. looks pretty no matter how fat I look or feel.
    <3 my home is filled with sparkly Christmas lights and candles.
  • Torontonius
    Torontonius Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    life
  • JDArnold80
    JDArnold80 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that everyone in my family, including myself woke up this morning. My two little girls are healthy and have the ability to go to school to learn and become active, contributing members of society. I am also thankful that they are young enough to not yet know about injustice, ignorance, prejudice, and intolerance that faces out world each and every day. Finally, I am grateful that although I may not always agree with my country's politics or the leadership currently running Canada, I have the right to express my opinions without persecution.

To my American friends, and family... I wish you a safe and happy Thanksgiving!