Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    224!!!! 6.8 down this week!!! and that was with a total cheat day on Saturday. YAY!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week, think my body's freaked out by the 5k run yesterday! Hopefully will see a loss tomorrow (fingers crossed!!)

Well done to everyone who's lost/maintained this week - keep it up everybody :flowerforyou:
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    167.8lbs
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Coming in at 176 This week.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    143 :frown: :sad:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    143 :frown: :sad:

No crying!! There is a BEAUTIFUL BABY growing inside you. There are TWO heartbeats in the amazing body of yours. :flowerforyou:
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning so I am going to say I am holding the same at 219. :ohwell: I am hoping the scale starts moving again soon!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    no change. but i'm starting the 17Day Diet today. we'lll see what kind of results i get from that. It wouldnt be a problem if i wouldnt put crap into my mouth!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ok I've made a decision. I feel like I'm getting stronger and leaner with all my training especially being so close to goal but the scale is just not being my friend right now. I don't want any increases/maintaining freaking me out and putting me off my training as I feel like I'm on a roll right now. So.....and I feel a bit sad saying this because I've been in this group from day 1 back when I first joined here - I'm going to stop weighing in officially. No doubt I'll check my weight at the gym every now and again overe the next month but I think I need to do this right now. I'll still stop by for some encouragement if you'll still have me.

Thanks ladies and keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    132.6 :huh: Sorry ladies!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Ladies. I have been super busy and then I was out of the country on vacation so I've been doing horribly but I am back at it. Hope to see the scale go down soon,
  • abbrarogers
    abbrarogers Posts: 25
    Options
    Hey there, just wondering if I can join in again? I joined you gals back in like Oct. I think and then completely fell off the band wagon with bein on MFP and posting and what not, but I'd like to try to stick around if possible :) I was 220 on April 17 and just weighted in this morning at 209! I'm totally excited to finally get this weight off once and for all!
  • abbrarogers
    abbrarogers Posts: 25
    Options
    So I guess I need to celebrate since I lost my first 10lbs (even better, I lost 11!) No cake though!!! lol