Gutter Gang!!!

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I did not shave this morning so I look homeless.

I haven't showered yet.....so I smell homeless.:embarassed:
    Shannon has probably had wine already today....so shes acting homeless.

We like to call that being a Hobo..........in style.:bigsmile:
    Shannon...do you take the brown bag off that wine first?

Oh crap! I brushed my teeth this morning :grumble: .... but I haven't showered or shaved yet, yea! :drinker: I thought that Shannon would do wine from a box, not a brown paper bag. *giggle*

Eh-eh-eh....nono.gif
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I did not shave this morning so I look homeless.

I haven't showered yet.....so I smell homeless.:embarassed:
    Shannon has probably had wine already today....so shes acting homeless.

We like to call that being a Hobo..........in style.:bigsmile:
    Shannon...do you take the brown bag off that wine first?

HEY NOW! you two...be nice....I bet Shannon RESEMBLES that remark!:bigsmile: :drinker:

"I" still love you huggy bear....:heart::heart:

Now Huggy Bear knows I love her. You will notice I said "in style". Only a chic as cool as Shannon could pull off being a hobo with style. Ever see a stylish hobo? I think not.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    whats a home?
    all I have is this pit

Uh...MJ...home is where the heart is and I think you know how loved you are at the pit.:wink:

That's right momma Soupie:heart: ....BUT will you listen to this boy...we work and work and work (well okay he does all the actual "work" {snicker}...but I digress) to make you a nice home and you say its ALL you have....THIS PIT.....:brokenheart: you break your pit mommies hearts you know......{sniffle}....we do it ALL for you {and for our amusement of course but still!:ohwell: }

Oh pit moms, its okay I understand :flowerforyou:
    how was your alone time :wink:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    whats a home?
    all I have is this pit

Uh...MJ...home is where the heart is and I think you know how loved you are at the pit.:wink:

That's right momma Soupie:heart: ....BUT will you listen to this boy...we work and work and work (well okay he does all the actual "work" {snicker}...but I digress) to make you a nice home and you say its ALL you have....THIS PIT.....:brokenheart: you break your pit mommies hearts you know......{sniffle}....we do it ALL for you {and for our amusement of course but still!:ohwell: }
    I...I am just too broken up for words. I agree momma Ali. We give and give and give. *sigh
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    whats a home?
    all I have is this pit

well lets see we did the shoe shopping extravaganza....a few shooters and um OH yes...giggle I'm not suppose to mention this part but lets just say Soupie can ride the mechanical bull like its NOBODIES Business!!!
  • mjfer123
    Options
    whats a home?
    all I have is this pit

well lets see we did the shoe shopping extravaganza....a few shooters and um OH yes...giggle I'm not suppose to mention this part but lets just say Soupie can ride the mechanical bull like its NOBODIES Business!!!

Im quite the mechanical bull riding champ myself... so now I know where I get it from..... :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Bwahahahahaaha!

Ali!!! That was a secret.:blushing:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    whats a home?
    all I have is this pit

Oh Really. :huh: :love:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Now youv'e gone and opened a huge can of worms, Ali.:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Bwahahahahaaha!

Ali's just being modest. There was no finer pole-dancer I saw that night! :love:
  • ali106
    Options
    Now youv'e gone and opened a huge can of worms, Ali.:laugh:

woops-a-daisy!:blushing: sowwy!:flowerforyou:

WHAT I meant is she can check out a LIBRARY BOOK....on PHYSICS...like NOBODIES BUSINESS

{whispers to soup....Is that better hon?!:huh: }
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    01awca9hz65oaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaa-_thum.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: sorry just had to post this one....

makes me think of you guys:love:
  • ali106
    Options

Bwahahahahaaha!

Ali's just being modest. There was no finer pole-dancer I saw that night! :love:

AHEM!:angry: ....:blushing: but thanks girl...it means alot....do you need any dollar bills???:bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Bwahahahahaaha!

"Shes very kinky girl. The kind you don't take home to mother. Shes a Superfreak, A Superfreak."
  • ali106
    Options

hahahaha....I'm sure you just gave Before, MJ and Jamerz some new food for thought!:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options

Bwahahahahaaha!

"Shes very kinky girl. The kind you don't take home to mother. Shes a Superfreak, A Superfreak."

{doing my best little miss sunshine moves}..thanks man! whew...finale time gotta go!
  • BEFORE
    Options

makes me think of you guys:love:
    Thanks I needed that....Uh ohhh that wasn't for me. Sorry.
  • mjfer123
    Options

hahahaha....I'm sure you just gave Before, MJ and Jamerz some new food for thought!:bigsmile: :laugh:

what,
    soup, ali, didnt you know I was blind???
  • Shannon023
    Options

Bwahahahahaaha!

AHEM!:angry: ....:blushing: but thanks girl...it means alot....do you need any dollar bills???:bigsmile:

Just a couple to buy a new box....er...bottle of wine. :bigsmile:

Thanks....what was your stage name again????? Oh yeah...thanks...Bounciee! :smooched:
  • BEFORE
    Options

what,
    soup, ali, didnt you know I was blind???
    Forget it MJ I had to quit using that line in College. Darn educated women.