Gutter Gang!!!

Options

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    well lets see we did the shoe shopping extravaganza....a few shooters and um OH yes...giggle I'm not suppose to mention this part but lets just say Soupie can ride the mechanical bull like its NOBODIES Business!!!

Bwahahahahaaha!

Ali!!! That was a secret.:blushing:

Ali's just being modest. There was no finer pole-dancer I saw that night! :love:

AHEM!:angry: ....:blushing: but thanks girl...it means alot....do you need any dollar bills???:bigsmile:

Just a couple to buy a new box....er...bottle of wine. :bigsmile:

Thanks....what was your stage name again????? Oh yeah...thanks...Bounciee! :smooched:
    Ohhhhhhhhh Stage name give me some time and I will come up with one.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    well lets see we did the shoe shopping extravaganza....a few shooters and um OH yes...giggle I'm not suppose to mention this part but lets just say Soupie can ride the mechanical bull like its NOBODIES Business!!!

Bwahahahahaaha!

Ali's just being modest. There was no finer pole-dancer I saw that night! :love:

AHEM!:angry: ....:blushing: but thanks girl...it means alot....do you need any dollar bills???:bigsmile:

Thanks....what was your stage name again????? Oh yeah...thanks...Bounciee! :smooched:

Can't wait. hiding_smilie.gif
  • BEFORE
    Options

Bwahahahahaaha!

Did Ali do her topless jumprope act on stage too.
    *Ducts and runs from Ali*
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I leave for 5 minutes to practice bull...er..I mean..scrub a toilet and there's blind guys groping and Ali is a pole dancer named Bouncie?

WTHeck????:noway:

I so missed you guys!!!! Group hug!!!

MJ....Before...I said "group hug" not "Grope Hug." Got it?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Bwahahahahaaha!

{Loud THUD} dont make me take off the other shoe Before....I have better aim w/ my right shoe for some reason! :angry: ...............and its not a JUMPROPE act...its ART....I keep telling you that!:ohwell:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hey everybody!!!

No witty remarks from me today, dealing with a lack of caffine headache :grumble: but....

*grabs a bucket of popcorn and a beer* *sits down to enjoy the show....* :smokin:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Hey everybody!!!

No witty remarks from me today, dealing with a lack of caffine headache :grumble: but....

*grabs a bucket of popcorn and a beer* *sits down to enjoy the show....* :smokin:

No witty remarks has ever stopped me from posting!! :drinker:

Hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!!!

No witty remarks has ever stopped me from posting!! :drinker:

Hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
    Nope...it sure hasn't. :laugh:

Hope your head starts feeling better Theresa. Go chug some iced java.:love:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    So strange, I vaguely remember being at this place last night seeing a blonde riding a mechanical bull like nobody's business and a jumprope act on stage being executed exceptionally by a brunette, and then another blonde threw this shirt at me...
    154585.jpg
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    :yawn: well i just got up - haven't showered or shaved, or brushed teeth, i'm acting homeless and jobless, wait is that an act :happy: and i smell booze, who isn't sharing:drinker:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

and i smell booze, who isn't sharing:drinker:

Hey alfie, well Shannon has some wine (from a box :sick: ) and I'm just sitting back with a beer and enjoying the fun around here, glad you decided to join us....

:drinker: Cheers
  • ali106
    Options
    So strange, I vaguely remember being at this place last night seeing a blonde riding a mechanical bull like nobody's business and a jumprope act on stage being executed exceptionally by a brunette, and then another blonde threw this shirt at me...
    154585.jpg

yup that's what I like to call HAPPY HOUR! :laugh: :laugh: HEY wait I remember you! wet tee shirt winner!!!:drinker: I was like figures it goes to a hawt red head!:wink:
  • alifelessevident
    Options

Hey alfie, well Shannon has some wine (from a box :sick: ) and I'm just sitting back with a beer and enjoying the fun around here, glad you decided to join us....

:drinker: :drinker: woohoo, i mean i should be earning some money(:smooched: ), but i'll hang here for a while instead :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I leave for 5 minutes to practice bull...er..I mean..scrub a toilet and there's blind guys groping and Ali is a pole dancer named Bouncie?

WTHeck????:noway:

I so missed you guys!!!! Group hug!!!

MJ....Before...I said "group hug" not "Grope Hug." Got it?

group, grope, tomayto, tomahto :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Bwahahahahaaha!

{Loud THUD} dont make me take off the other shoe Before....I have better aim w/ my right shoe for some reason! :angry: ...............and its not a JUMPROPE act...its ART....I keep telling you that!:ohwell:
    Sorry Picaso.

BTW the $20 was from me.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    154585.jpg

yup that's what I like to call HAPPY HOUR! :laugh: :laugh: HEY wait I remember you! wet tee shirt winner!!!:drinker: I was like figures it goes to a hawt red head!:wink:

No wonder Shannon gave me her Tshirt...it is all coming back to me now!!!
  • Shannon023
    Options

To recap~

Soupy - Mechanical bull
    Ali - "artiste" {{snicker}}
    Natasha - Wet t/shirt winner
    Me - Barfly

:drinker:
  • ali106
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: woohoo, i mean i should be earning some money(:smooched: ), but i'll hang here for a while instead :laugh:

we aim to corrupt...and obviously our job is done here bwahahahahaha!:devil:
  • ali106
    Options

To recap~

Soupy - Mechanical bull
    Me - Barfly

before...big tipper!:drinker:
  • tashjs21
    Options

To recap~

Soupy - Mechanical bull
    Me - Barfly

I seem to remember a Karaoke performance that came with a very suggestive dance routine...