Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Paying homage to....

2»

Replies

• sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    I love peanut butter & Fluff.....aka Fluffernutter
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    ok...and now I want a pb and j....thanks tam! lol :)
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Ahhhh the truly sensual delight of a PB&J.... mmmmmmmmmmm Almost better than sex... almost. Sometimes can be used as an aphrodisiac too..... :laugh:

Maybe almost..........NO WAY! :smokin:

But can be used to incorporate protein after a vigorous workout! lol :devil:

Oh soup, you haven't lived until you make P&J (forget the bread) a part of your repertoire in bed *giggle* 'sides it gives you another reason for the vinyl sheets *giggle* :huh: :devil: :laugh:

But where, oh where shall I put it?! :bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    it was me,

I invented the pb&j.
    I went all the way back in time, and wowed our early ancestors.
    The world will never be the same!
    Im so great.:glasses:

And...ummmmm....who let you out of the pit long enough to accomplish such an amazing thing????? Aliiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's escaped!!!!!! :angry:

{pulls MJ back to the pit by the ear} UNBELIEVABLE....we give him a little slack...we say...okay you can leave the pit once in awhile...and what does he do...he goes back in time...creates peanut butter and um....hey....do we um get the royalties to that hon....:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.