Quick Trim

Options
To take or not to take... that is the question. It has been suggested to me that I try using Quick Trim to help control my appetite and give me energy through the day. I am not sure how healthy it is and wanted to get some adivice on the subject. Do you have an oppinion? Is anyone taking it now? What are your results?

Replies

• snowflakelaia
    snowflakelaia Posts: 214
    Options
    is Quick Trim an application like MFP? for the cellphone?
  • spr_chkn
    spr_chkn Posts: 48
    Options

LOL :laugh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

I think it's a haircare product, like an electric razor...or personal electrolysis device...or Brazilian maintenance?
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options

I think it's a haircare product, like an electric razor...or personal electrolysis device...or Brazilian maintenance?

LMAO!! took you long enough.
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Hello,if you really need somthing to help control your appetite, you could talk to your doctor about Rx Adipex FDA approved, effectively suppresses the appetite for a few weeks.Like I said speak to your doctor about the side effects and any health issues you may have relating to heart & kidney function.You can also do some research on your own before talking with him/her.Good luck.:smile:
  • leighton1245
    leighton1245 Posts: 125
    Options
    Are you or would you be doing any other exercises while taking this supplement? If not then exercise is your first stop as it will give you more energy and promote weight loss as well as regulting your what your eating and when. Those are the keys to losing weight as well as the big one you need to eat and often.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

LMAO!! took you long enough.

Work. It gets in my way sometimes.