Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 2 (Already in Progress)

Options
LJSpady
LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
Alright guys, Here are the results of the week one weigh-in

DMBwk1.jpg

Paramorewk1.jpg

LMFAOWk1.jpg

DILIHwk1.jpg

FFWk1.jpg

BEPwk1.jpg

Week 1's Rock Star of the week: cklbrown on Team Black Eyed Peas!
I highlighted each team's highest percentage weight loss and biggest number lost.
The team with the highest percentage lost was Team Black Eyed Peas with 12.7% lost!!!
Keep working hard, and make sure all of your team members are on track and weighing in!

If you missed this weeks weigh in, make sure you REMEMBER next time. Team Captain will be (I hope) reminding you during the weekend so that we can have everyone reporting in on time!

Rock on ladies and gents.

Replies

• msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I forgot to submitt my numbers....okay...I have to put a reminder in my calender. I got it for next week. I need to submit my numbers by mondy right????
  • LJSpady
    Options
    Yes ma'am. Preferably Monday morning so that I can work on the charts Monday night instead of Tuesday Morning. Can you message me your current weight so I can put in the database so next week's number will be accurate?
    Have a beautiful day. =)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Ugh- I can't see the pics on my work computer!!!! Can't wait to get home and actually see in print how everyone did!
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Great work everyone! I promise to pick up my socks for Team Paramore next week!!
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    Boy, that's a lot of slackers who can't bother to check in with their weights. Give them the boot! Got to put in the effort to be a rock star!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! I promise to pick up my socks for Team Paramore next week!!
    Same here! I need to see a weight loss on the scale next week!
  • b00b0084
    Options
    Boy, that's a lot of slackers who can't bother to check in with their weights. Give them the boot! Got to put in the effort to be a rock star!
    OR! Like me they didnt have a weight loss.
  • akenesson
    akenesson Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If you need a substitute, I'd love to jump in, just let me know =)
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congrats cklbrown!
  • akenesson
    akenesson Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If you need a substitute, ill be happy to join in, just let me know
  • LJSpady
    Options
    Yeah, I'd say about 3-4 of the zeros come from people who didn't lose.
    It's ok guys, whether you lost, gained or neither, it's early enough in the game for you to still have a chance to be the Rock Star, or help your team win.

I'd like people's opinions. What do you think about replacing people who consistently don't weigh-in. Like if they miss the first two weigh-ins, is it fair to replace them. Not saying that's necessarily what's gonna happen, but maybe next time we play...
  • b00b0084
    Options
    It's ok guys, whether you lost, gained or neither, it's early enough in the game for you to still have a chance to be the Rock Star, or help your team win.

I'd like people's opinions. What do you think about replacing people who consistently don't weigh-in. Like if they miss the first two weigh-ins, is it fair to replace them. Not saying that's necessarily what's gonna happen, but maybe next time we play...
    Id say by the 3rd weigh in, if they have no said one single thing towards this then they need to be replaced by someone who cares. Its not fair to those that care to have a teammate that just isnt responding.
  • ImmortalWings17
    ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yay!:D Team B.E.P!:)
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    The charts are awesome, thanks! Congrats to cklbrown and all this weeks winners!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    The charts l look awesome! WTG everyone!

Team DMB I'm proud of us! We're awesome!
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I think it's fair to give em 2 weeks, perhaps 3? And if they haven't made an effort to weigh in, then replace them. It's not really fair on the rest of the team if a member or 2 goes MIA!

Just my 2 cents :tongue:

Oh and great job DMB! Keep it up! :smile:
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! You are all doing so awesome! I'm hoping to pick it up this week and lose more than .5!!
  • Gonzawr
    Gonzawr Posts: 25
    Options
    Great job to everyone who made some progress!! Even those who didin't. Proactively taking step to improve your health and holding yourself accountable to that goal is far more important then what the scale tells you. Stay the course and everything else will take care of itself. Congrats also to my fellow teammates on B.E.P, great job guys!!!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    :wink:

I think if they are late(like by a day or so) or dont check in by the third week they should be replaced..I mean if they care then its no big deal to reply to the thread once on Monday or send the captian a message...and if it is a big deal then maybe this challenge just isnt for them...no hard feelings or anything just got to be fair for all :flowerforyou: :happy:

Oh By the way Congrats B.E.P.! Now off to the workout to try and give Team Paramore a big jump for next week!! :laugh: