Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 2 (Already in Progress)

Options

Replies

• momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    What little steps are you taking towards your goal today?!?

I have been getting up earlier than the rest of the house (5:30am) and getting an extra workout in- so kickboxing in the am and walking in the pm- seems to be working so far
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Team Foo(d) Fighters before I go on Vacation!!! WI 158.5 I think that is down 6 from the initial WI. I did sweat my *kitten* off this morning though.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Keep your eye on the prize. Wonderful health and a hot body, :P

smooches xx
    Ang
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Apparently I have still been posting on the old thread, it was saved in "my topics" somehow missed that a new thread was started or the thread was rolled, silly me. Anyway, yay go team.... I am apathetic now. meh..
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Apparently I have still been posting on the old thread, it was saved in "my topics" somehow missed that a new thread was started or the thread was rolled, silly me. Anyway, yay go team.... I am apathetic now. meh..

Haha that's ok, we forgive you!! Hehehe
    I am looking forward to WI monday! Yeah dmb!! I already got 1 weight at a loss of 1.5 pounds from maggie!b!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Weighing in early (saturdays are my official weigh in at the center, I prefer to use their weight as it's more accurate).

2 pounds down, CW: 240

Team Foo(d) Fighters
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Saturday is also my weigh in days.

CW 294.2
    2.2lb loss

Good luck to the rest of you, especially my team mates.. whoohoo
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hola peeps,

Just a reminder, weigh-in in 2 days. Make sure you either post your weight here, or send it to your team captain. It's always cool to post early, so if you weigh-in today or tomorrow that's cool too.

Have a great weekend, especially the ladies and gents on Team Paramore!
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I keep losing this new thread and have to dig through the old one to find the link.. so forgive my BUMP, but I am only making this post so this topic will show up in my history..

:-)

Go DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT TEAM!
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    leamatthew what a great loss for team paramore! Keep it up team!

Thanks huni :)
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Haha that's ok, we forgive you!! Hehehe
    I am looking forward to WI monday! Yeah dmb!! I already got 1 weight at a loss of 1.5 pounds from maggie!b!
    Saturday is also my weigh in days.

CW 294.2
    2.2lb loss

Good luck to the rest of you, especially my team mates.. whoohoo

Yeah! Go DMB!!! Pretty sure i'm gonna add to that too... How much tho, Monday will tell !!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!

:smile:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team Paramore. Hope everyone's doing great. I'm so excited about the weigh-in!! It's gonna be good stuff guys!

Go out there and get your sweat on peoples!
    Heck yeah! I am hoping I can log a loss on Monday!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    SW- 143
    week 1 (5/8)- 140
    week 2 (5/15)- 138

Loss this week- 2lbs
    Total loss- 5lbs!!!!!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone

Happy Sunday! :flowerforyou:
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Went shopping yesterday for a new outfit for a party I am going to next weekend. Imagine my surprise when I had to go back and get a smaller size. Down 1 pant size. I can't wait for weigh in tomorrow.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Awesome guys! Team Foo(d) FIghters Rock!! I logged a 1lb loss this week as well. I'm down to 189. I hope to stay out of the 190's FOREVER!!!!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    What's up team LMFAO!!!! My current weight is 270.5, that is a loss of 1.5 lbs for this week. WOOT!
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What's up team LMFAO!!!! My current weight is 270.5, that is a loss of 1.5 lbs for this week. WOOT!
    Very nicely Done! I'm gonna weigh tomorrow morning as no scale is near at the moment. Hopefully our other Teammates will
    "weight in" also :)
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this afternoon after pancakes, light queso and fresco and special k crackers at 144.2....so im sure ill be in the 143s tomorrow!! team DMB is awesome this week!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROWS WI!!!:drinker:
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Weighing in for Team Paramore... CW = 166 (-2lbs from last week) - 1 more to get back to my competition start weight still though...:(