Before and Afters!!! 163 lbs down to 134 lbs!

Options
kgs0201
kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
I can't believe I finally made it to this point! My goal was 135 lbs and I weighed in this morning at 133.8 lbs!! I am 5'4" tall for those of you interested. I started my weightloss journey at the beginning of October 2010 when I realized I was getting closer and closer to my wedding! I have no secrets! I just logged all of my food on MFP religiously and I never cut anything out of my diet, just everything in moderation! I also work out probably 3-4 times a week just by doing one of Jillian Michael's workout videos (I have pretty much all of them). I take my dogs on walks (usually 2 miles but my baby pulled her ACL so its been much shorter lately.) I'm proud to say I did not go to the gym once during this entire period. I'm a bride, I can't afford the gym! So this CAN be done without a gym membership!!!

Okay so here they are... I hadn't looked at my before in a long time. All I'm going to say about it is NEVER AGAIN. And you'll notice I cut out my head in it, that's because I took the picture once, missed my head, and it took everything in me to not delete it so taking another wasn't an option.

Starting Weight: 163 lbs
DSC02910.jpg

151 lbs
DSC03022.jpg

145 lbs
DSC03144.jpg

134 lbs - AT MY GOAL!!!
DSC00370.jpg

My wedding is now a little over a month away! Can't wait to post some honeymoon bikini pictures on here! We're going to Hawaii :-)

Replies

• Bailey_Renee2
    Bailey_Renee2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on both making your goal and getting married!
  • Allison128
    Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    wow!! OMG you look amazing! Glad I could share your journey with you!! You are gonna be one beautiful bride!
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference!! You look great! Awesome work. Reminds me I need to take before pics
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    GREAT! job!!!! This helps me...I started (Again after the holidays,honeymonn, and surgery) in Jan. at 167 and my goal is 145 (maybe 140) You look awesome!!!
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss and your upcoming wedding!! Woohoo!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job :)
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    wow, great job!! you must feel like a million bucks, you're going to be a beautiful bride!
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to make it happen!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I'm 5'4" myself and my goal weight is 135lbs. Now I can see what I will look like at my goal weight. Thanks for sharing.
  • karatsd
    karatsd Posts: 35
    Options
    wow! Great job! Be very proud of all of your hard work. You would have been a pretty bride at your previous weight, but now you will be a confident, beautiful, glowing bride. Congrats!
  • mrsboynton
    mrsboynton Posts: 4
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration! I'm getting married in 3 months and have 24 pounds to lose... Let's hope I make it!
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Fabulous - you look great! I like to hear success stories about people who ate normally...just in moderation :) Congrats and you'll look great at your wedding!
  • Netsi
    Netsi Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Such an inspiration! congrats :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Well done girl! SO proud of you! 135 is my ultimate too..:happy:
  • sdc225
    sdc225 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    Options
    you look superb!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. We are the same height and i am currently at 159 lbs. Hope i look as fabulous as you when i reach 135 lbs. Congrats on your upcoming wedding. You are gonna look fabulous at your wedding and honeymoon:)
  • deanie0515
    deanie0515 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! Great results!! Congrats girl!! :bigsmile:
  • abelleptbk
    abelleptbk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! that is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!