Before and Afters!!! 163 lbs down to 134 lbs!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • nanisingleton
    Options
    Inspirational!!!!!
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    WOW!! This is definitely an inspiration, since we are the same height! I myself have never bought a gym membership and I workout to JM DVD's as well! She's pretty awesome! This is pretty awesome though, CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep up the great work girl!!
  • oDDnySS
    oDDnySS Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great :-)
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look amazing! :)
  • Jenni0813
    Options
    I'm so glad I looked at your post. I have a weight loss goal of about 35 pounds to be where I feel comfortable with myself and have my self-esteem back. I get so frustrated when I read how easily the weight comes off for runners - I not only hate running, but I can't due to having back problems that tend to flare up when I do try jogging. I used to kickbox (for 5 years) and recently got back into that - courtesy of Jillian Michaels, who offers an awesome workout when it comes to kickboxing. I'm logging everything I eat, trying to eat "cleaner" but not limiting myself because that always ends badly, and trying to workout between 4-6 days a week (at lunch I rollerblade and then do the workout video at home). Anyway, I'm so glad to see that you had success with this type of activity as well, and you look amazing!!! Congratulations on the weight loss, and the wedding ;) Thank you for sharing!
  • drechiz
    drechiz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow jeeze! That is really awesome!
  • Swift31415
    Swift31415 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really wish I could see the pictures! I am happy you met your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!