Biggest Loser

Options
2»

Replies

• laceylovespink
    Options
    i''m watching it now :) it's so awesome to see them lose weight in front of your eyes! my favorite this season is Austin. My favorite ever is Ali Vincent...i won tickets on the radio to meet her and she was absolutely amazing and spoke to every single person at the meet and greet...I decided that day that I was worth it and that's all she wrote :) LOVE biggest loser!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser is one of my favorite shows.....I've watched for several seasons, after avoiding it at first as I "didn't want to watch a show that made fun of fat people." Boy has my perspective changed! It always inspires me to get my treadmill walks in if I haven't already done them.
    For me this season, Courtney has inspired me. She has such a wonderful attitude, and I hope she is the at-home winner. I was disappointed (as a Husker fan) that Rulon chose to go home, but since I don't know the circumstances, I can't judge him.
    The most inspirational moment for me this year was when Olivia and her husband saw each other last week after the makeover. They had both lost 98 pounds at that point, and both of them looked amazing!
    Can't wait to see how this season turns out.....and am also looking forward to ABC's Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition which starts in a couple of weeks.
    Kaye
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this show! I'm watching it now too lol. Hannah and Olivia are my favorites. I'm super close with my sister too, even if she has always been the skinny one :) watching this show motivates me so much. a lot of the contestants have a lot working against them and they still manage to learn how to eat right, exercise, and lose tons of weight. i just feel like if they can do it, then so can i. plus, i love bob and jillian...
  • emadigan
    emadigan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This is first season I've ever watched and now I'm hooked. I actually find my Jillian Michaels DVD more bearable now that I'm watching her on TV.

I thought Cortney was awesome, such a great attitude. I also love Olivia and Hannah. Austin is great too. I can't believe how much his body has changed!
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    ****...this is going to be emotional!
  • PrincessBTits
    PrincessBTits Posts: 198
    Options
    i'm pretty much obsessed!! Courtney was my favorite... she is very inspirational. I also did a biggest loser challange at my gym and won!! 13 lbs in 8 weeks!!!

WTG Jenna!

Mine was 24 lbs in 8 weeks. Yay team us!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Love the Biggest Loser. I missed tonights episode but thankfully it's on On Demand so as soon as it updates I'll be watching....so Shhh don't tell me what happens! ;)

I don't have a favorite. I just love seeing these people fixing their lives in more ways than just the weight loss. I like that they delve into how they got fat in the first place...they don't just work them out and make 'em eat right. I think I cry almost every week. lol
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Olivia!!!!!!!!! She's so freakin' cute. Very inspired!!!!!!!!!! :)

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!