It's lunch time soon, what are you gonna do?

Options
hey everyone!! I thought I'd keep my good mood going and ask what are you guys having for lunch today? (:

I'm having a morning star burger with healthy life bread and hunymustard and lettuce and cucumber with a side of shrimp for protein!! Haha it's soooooooo good!! How bout you?

Replies

• Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    Well I got 2-3 hours before my lunch, I always have peanut butter in some form! It's my addiction.
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    3 oz Can Tuna---70
    Hard Boiled Egg---70
    3 7 grain Crisp and Light Wasa Flatbread Crackers---60

Yumm.. maybe for a snack a little after that.. carrots and laughing cow cheese.. yummm
  • skinnypigeon
    skinnypigeon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have a cup of miso soup and an egg sandwich with dijon mustard. Random combo but still yummy!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    hamburger that is 93/7 meat with chipotle seasoning and chipolte hotsauce, with pepper jack cheese and some jalapeno jack sunchips :smile:
  • KLaurean
    KLaurean Posts: 112
    Options
    I had a rather large breakfast (egg substitute with onions, mushrooms, spinach, and jennie-o extra lean turkey bacon), so for lunch I'll be having a weight loss shake made with non-fat milk and a banana :)
  • KLaurean
    KLaurean Posts: 112
    Options
    Jrich1- I'm in LOVE with your lunch!!!!
  • jessie580
    jessie580 Posts: 87
    Options
    eating my salad - spring mix, chicken and mushrooms with newmans own sesame dressing

browsing around MFP and reading FB
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    Crap...nooo freakin idea! um...pasta with ciantra-lime chicken and a lil alfredo sauce ..i think
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    Tuna sandwich with mayo with olive oil and relish on sara lee's delightful 45 calorie multigrain bread, probably an apple too and maybe some rice cakes.
  • xlpavenged7x
    Options
    hamburger that is 93/7 meat with chipotle seasoning and chipolte hotsauce, with pepper jack cheese and some jalapeno jack sunchips :smile:

Sounds so good! I love spicy food (:
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'll alternate between a few things, but yesterday I was thinking baked sweet potato.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Black bean and tortilla bake 273 calories. I made it on the weekend and froze the leftovers.
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Talapia and red beans
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    PB&J and a blueberry Rockstar. Lunch isn't for three hours... I'm really craving Chinese, but there's motivational concert tickets to buy. X)
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    Gonna be digging into my usual salad of lettuce mix, tuna, mushrooms, tomatoes, cukes, olives, onion and bob's creamy cucumber dressing.
  • aquababy
    aquababy Posts: 8
    Options
    a lean cusine dinner, it's just easier than measuring and inputting each individual thing.
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I know it is probably loaded with sodium, but I am going to have a Smart Ones Sante Fe Rice and Beans. I will just make sure I drink lots of water. I love these, and they fill me up.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I <3 Subway
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Haha- jrich- sounds like you win the lunch award- that sounds amazing!!

I'll be eating tuna straight from the package, cottage cheese and some celery. Boring but just what I wanted today :)
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am having leftovers spinach & turkey enchiladas