It's lunch time soon, what are you gonna do?

Options

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Turkey on pita bread with 1 large apple! Mmmmmm *looks at the clock*
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be firing up the BBQ and grill a nice juicy chicken breast served with a crisp and leafy spring green salad.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    thomas's mini pita bread, 2 slices Oscar Mayer Rotisserie turkey lunch meat, Low sodium Cheese 1 thin deli slice, 1 tsp. mayo., Lettuce, tomato.
  • adougherty10
    Options
    Spicy garbanzo beans thrown in a whole wheat tortilla!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    salad
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'll alternate between a few things, but yesterday I was thinking baked sweet potato.

That is what I had planned, but once I cut into it I saw it had gone bad :(

Now I'm having 3 hard boiled eggs with 3 cherry tomatoes (part of planned lunch and part of afternoon snack)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    an apple and leftover quinoa with kale.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Jealous of your time zones...I gotta wait about 3.5 more hours. That said, I don't think I'll have time to make my typical grilled chicken salad, so I'm just gonna be having an apple, banana, and whey protein. What? No one said lunch had to be an actual meal.
  • annetten83
    annetten83 Posts: 20
    Options
    Turkey sandwich on 45 cal bread and mini pretzels. Only about 250 cal too :)
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Jealous of your time zones...I gotta wait about 3.5 more hours. That said, I don't think I'll have time to make my typical grilled chicken salad, so I'm just gonna be having an apple, banana, and whey protein. What? No one said lunch had to be an actual meal.

Aww if it makes you feel better Anubis I usually wait until about 1 to have my lunch so it will most likely be another 2 hours or so for me.

...although talking about lunch kinda makes me hungry now.
  • clvdandj
    clvdandj Posts: 76
    Options
    Lunch today is oatmeal/bagel thin/chips and salsa. I have 3 large meals, it works best for me, which is why it sounds like a lot of food. :)
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    left overs: spaghetti with regular pasta sauce and lean ground turkey. Navel orange for something sweet :)
  • SewRue
    SewRue Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Raw vegetables
    Crackers
    Grapes
    100 calorie chocolate cookies

Plus various exercises I can do around my desk.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i was late this morning so i had to grab a meal replacement bar, and my day isnt complete without my cereal! so, it will be special k fruit and yogurt cereal for me today! mmmmm... LOVE my cereal. with a side of baby carrots, which really now that i see it side by side doesnt sound all that appetizing. lol.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Didn't feel like making my usual sandwich so I just went down to the cafe for a big salad. Mixed lettuce (romaine, spring mix & iceburg), cuke slices, a few grape tomatoes, green pepper slices, banana pepper slixes, broccoli florets, 3 hard boiled egg halves and some grilled chicken cubes - all topped off with a packet of Ken's fat free Honey Dijon. Yum!
  • deathtaco
    deathtaco Posts: 237
    Options
    Cup of ice cream lol.
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mini bagels with organic cream cheese and snap peas.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Lean Pocket here - I have 4 varieties to choose from in the freezer. And a Yoplait fat free blueberry yogurt. :) Not terribly exciting, but I HATE cooking. Passionately. I will have a salad as/with dinner, though - fresh veggies that I cleaned/prepared myself! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Big @SS salad - romaine, roast chicken, almonds, feta, bacon topped with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
  • WeakCalves
    WeakCalves Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    In 2.5 hours I'll have roasted spaghetti squash, steamed carrots and homemade turkey meatballs with fat free salsa.