Bringing back the MFP crush thread!

Options

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I will be honest....I have 3 but one is alot stronger than the other two !!!!!!!!
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    I'm sure I don't make anyone's list... :frown:

DITTO!!!

Brian I totally :heart: you!!!

Whose Brian?
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have several. There are just too many hot, funny, sexy guys on this site! :love:
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    I think we all have a few crushes on here :) it is honestly really ince to talk to people about weight loss and stuff on a regular basis without having to see themor hang ot with anyone haha...plus everyone seems to live really far away..If anyone is from chicago area add me as a friend!
  • ismatts
    ismatts Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm sure I don't make anyone's list... :frown:

Me too :(
  • DancingYogini
    DancingYogini Posts: 377
    Options
    Totally married here...but find that I have "crushes" on people that make me laugh or make me think (doesn't hurt if they aren't hard on the eyes either :blushing: )...most of them are inspirational and make me look forward to logging on every day :heart:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    All mine are females...and they are all more beautiful than life♥
  • DancingYogini
    DancingYogini Posts: 377
    Options
    ...and I am NOT naming names...I :heart: everyone on my friend's list!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I have like 5 on here for various reasons. Most have posted within the last 5 pages. Now lets see who can guess!!
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    I have like 5 on here for various reasons. Most have posted within the last 5 pages. Now lets see who can guess!!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

*checks back to page 5* There's one there for sure! Oh I know! It's Anubis, right? :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have one most def. I think she is aware since I fly out to see her, but the jury might still be out.
  • healthybones
    healthybones Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No crushes, (I haven't interacted with anyone on here enough to develop one), but there are some very attractive people on here! :)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm very happily married and have been with the same woman for 20 years. My only thougt is who needs dating websites when you have a common bond (MFP) with some many people!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I have several. There are just too many hot, funny, sexy guys on this site! :love:

my name best be on that list !
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options

Dam it !
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    I have one most def. I think she is aware since I fly out to see her, but the jury might still be out.

Dude I told you numerous time you are the SHE in the relationship already!!!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

What a coincidence !! Except for Merv, mine are all female too.
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Now just what the heck is goin on in here? Hand check!