• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    i dont have any either lol sorry...
    hi my name is gorilla.... :wink:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    This is a quote...but i guess it didn't like the boundaries cuz it came out of the quotes....anywho!
    It'd be funny to see the reactions of the people who had no idea that a person had a crush on them.
    Haha yeah...that so happened to me. Haha twice actually.I was happy...i made 3 peeps list.:blushing:

Good for you! I'm on one person's list. LOL
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I'm just a sucker for people that like me... though, I can't help but to think they must not know me very well. Sigh....
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    RORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving that I made your list, as I am always chick flirtin' with you =)=) RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWRRR =) You made my day, girly!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    4 pages and still no names of these so called crushes?

Not one. I'm a bit disappointed. Though, I think I'm mentioned by character trait(s)... I most certainly fit more than one category *ahem* ... :angry:
    by character huh?? couldnt have been the HILARIOUS and famous for his pictures on the forums one could it?? just taking a wild guess here. HAHA.
  • mishelnkiki
    Options
    4 pages and still no names of these so called crushes?
    u have been mentioned as well. by character i believe. i think the SMOKING HOT one could have been u....maybe
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Lol... of course I'll be lying if I said I didn't :wink: ... there's some "hawt" lookin' peeps here... but...I won't tell... haha... that goes without saying I don't think anyone has a crush on me :tongue:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'll be brave....

Top 2 Male Crushes.....

GorillaNJ
    LeeKetty

Top 2 Female Crushes...

LKMMOM
    Still Sossy

Take that!! :drinker:

Dark Angel...... You know I love you girl! You little hottie you!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have like 5 on here for various reasons. Most have posted within the last 5 pages. Now lets see who can guess!!

*checks back to page 5* There's one there for sure! Oh I know! It's Anubis, right? :laugh:

There's a man-crush on me? :indifferent:

Got to be! Where's your sense of bromance, dude?
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    again i have a cruch on mrmarius... i think he probably counts for about 100 people though cause he's so awesome and all... it should go with out saying case i'm sure most of the world has a crush on him though
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    lol.........yes multiple crushes...........I seem to have more girl crushes though........hmmm a couple of ladies with wings I adore, another with an amazing booty (can you guess who?..lol....)......and a couple more but that's enough......

and boys too.......for different reasons........and you probably know who you are.....
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Egger29! :love:

And I give thanks for that every day as I wake in the morning. :-)
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    yea theres a hottie or two in my friends list.
  • mishelnkiki
    Options
    i just sent all 6 (accept the dorky and cute in a weird kinda way) a message letting them know they were my crushes. thought they might like to know that they made my list. hell, i would wanna know. lol.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Shoot. I got multiples hah! Plenty superficial and a few total person, intellect and looks hehe :)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I have to admit..................I LOVE LAMP!!!!
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Mishelnkiki - you are one of my top girl crushes :heart: :heart:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm just a sucker for people that like me... though, I can't help but to think they must not know me very well. Sigh....

Aww, I thiink half of us are crushing on you. ;]
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Ha! Definitely, theres a few beautiful sweethearts out there :)
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Darnit! I've only been on here a few days. Clearly I need to be paying more attention to the men :)

I have been here two months and still no crush.

I need to get 'out' more LMAO