Bringing back the MFP crush thread!

Options

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I guess in my own way I have a crush on every woman. I see the beauty in everyone. It might be the way they wrinkle their nose, or laugh, there is something gorgeous about everyone. And that carries on to MFP. There are a few women on MFP I would go out with... And one who I could see it being so much more with... But that time in my life has passed. Being a single dad doesn't leave me time for a romance. Between coaching my sons sports/scouts, spending time wihth my kids, work, working out, cooking, cleaning, etc my days usually run from 3am-10pm. I wouldn't trade it for the anything though. My kids are my world and my life.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I guess in my own way I have a crush on every woman. I see the beauty in everyone. It might be the way they wrinkle their nose, or laugh, there is something gorgeous about everyone. And that carries on to MFP. There are a few women on MFP I would go out with... And one who I could see it being so much more with... But that time in my life has passed. Being a single dad doesn't leave me time for a romance. Between coaching my sons sports/scouts, spending time wihth my kids, work, working out, cooking, cleaning, etc my days usually run from 3am-10pm. I wouldn't trade it for the anything though. My kids are my world and my life.

Aww - that was sweet :flowerforyou:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    No one is crushing on me :(
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Aww - that was sweet :flowerforyou:
    That aww moment gave me a queasy stomach. LOL
  • Bgriff1974
    Bgriff1974 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have one for sure!
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    i have a crush on kiwi!! yummy!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 boy crushes on MFP, and maybe 2 or 3 girl crushes ;) but I won't tell who they are

I best be one of u girl crushes :wink: LOL love ya girl!!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    i have a crush on kiwi!! yummy!

I have a crush on his abs...
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on James....O wait that is my husband :blushing:

( I bet most of my friends on my friends list just checked this out to see if i have a crush on them) Haha...made you look!!!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Awww hell, ill be a brave soul and name my sweethearts, may not be a def crush, so thatll keep you wondering. Theres too many amazing women on here so it may be a little lengthy
    they all know it so why not

Ej_xo
    Fesse
    My sos babyy haha
    Naomi91
    jennw
    Misscrytaldawn
    Erindipitous
    Lilac
    Kmshred

Just to namr a few, now stop being scared and post some names people lol
    :blushing: so sweet !!
  • dawndelicious
    dawndelicious Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Is that an invite to crush on you? :wink:
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    :blushing:

wow sooooooo sweet!!!
  • Gonzawr
    Gonzawr Posts: 25
    Options
    Yes quite a few and counting, ;)
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Awww hell, ill be a brave soul and name my sweethearts, may not be a def crush, so thatll keep you wondering. Theres too many amazing women on here so it may be a little lengthy
    they all know it so why not

Ej_xo
    Fesse
    My sos babyy haha
    Naomi91
    jennw
    Misscrytaldawn
    Erindipitous
    Lilac
    Kmshred

Just to namr a few, now stop being scared and post some names people lol
    :blushing: so sweet !!

Good for you....way to get those names out there!!!!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    This is a quote...but i guess it didn't like the boundaries cuz it came out of the quotes....anywho!
    It'd be funny to see the reactions of the people who had no idea that a person had a crush on them.
    Haha yeah...that so happened to me. Haha twice actually.I was happy...i made 3 peeps list.:blushing:

Good for you! I'm on one person's list. LOL

Haha bet I can guess!
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    I have to admit..................I LOVE LAMP!!!!

OMG, now I have a crush on you!!!!!!!! lol
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

You are crushing on all us? Hussie! :laugh:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me realize I don't spend enough time on the message boards. I only know one person in the entire 13 pages (Hi jtuner!). I'm missing out on all the dirty juicy stuff.
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    This thread makes me realize I don't spend enough time on the message boards. I only know one person in the entire 13 pages (Hi jtuner!). I'm missing out on all the dirty juicy stuff.

Thats kind of how I was feeling... its like an online reality show... woohoo! :)
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    BTW, someone should create a post about who are your hott MFP friends... I have a HUGE list..

Someone make it. I'll totally say the names on that