Replies

• nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have several - same sex - opposite sex. several of each. :smooched:
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    uuhhmmm how you seen how man positive and beautiful people on here??? its like im in heaven :D
    My profile picture is smokin'. Well more like smoked.

Binary, I'd eat that. No homo of course.

OMG, best post so far. lol

Agreed. :laugh:
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    Aaww how cute, MFP crush....with the amount of people on this site, you are bound to have a "crush" or think someone is nice looking. I wouldn't say I have crushes but I have motivators lol, there are some nice looking men on here, fit and becoming fit that catch my eye. But I would never act on anything because you never know who's married or has a girlfriend and uses this site to....MACK shall I say lol......*waving* hi cuties
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Don't really have a crush on anyone yet. I'm married so it would be just a crush I think. I love all my MFP pals! I think they are all fantastic and so inspirational!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I have several - same sex - opposite sex. several of each. :smooched:

Now it's getting good
    :smokin: :devil:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    uuhhmmm how you seen how man positive and beautiful people on here??? its like im in heaven :D

It will look pretty gay of me if he changes his profile pic to himself :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Tempting big boy, but I am going with Star Wars Thursday.
  • nikkinikki113
    Options

HAHHAHAHAA That would be hilarious!!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, do I...sigh...top secret info though....

Although I think he may be on to me. *gack...runs away to hide*
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Crushes? I'm not sure. I do have quite a few attractive MFP friends!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i do.........and she knows it !
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on anyone that uses this site for true weight loss and healthy lifestyle change and not checking in on their crush.

I have a crush on anyone who has lost a great deal of weight and shares their success to inspire me.

I have a crush on anyone who can get up in the morning and work out and go to work and come home and help their spouse and raise their kids all while making good healthy food choices. Then go to bed. Just to get up and do it all over again.

I have a crush on anyone who can find ways to get great tasting "indulgent" food into their calorie goal once in a while.

I have a crush on anyone who has a public diary. Love me some food ideas.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on anyone that uses this site for true weight loss and healthy lifestyle change and not checking in on their crush.

I have a crush on anyone who has lost a great deal of weight and shares their success to inspire me.

I have a crush on anyone who can get up in the morning and work out and go to work and come home and help their spouse and raise their kids all while making good healthy food choices. Then go to bed. Just to get up and do it all over again.

I have a crush on anyone who can find ways to get great tasting "indulgent" food into their calorie goal once in a while.

I have a crush on anyone who has a public diary. Love me some food ideas.
    H...u...s...s...y.

joke.gif
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Totally do.....and he is well aware....:heart:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. It's practically impossible not too with all the sexy peeps I have. LOL
  • LeeKetty1176
    Options
    Yes I do. It's practically impossible not too with all the sexy peeps I have. LOL

good point !
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    :wink: ohhhh and......I do have one more....and SHE is well aware of it too!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

^^ This for me too,including you! ^^
  • LeeKetty1176
    Options
    :wink: ohhhh and......I do have one more....and SHE is well aware of it too!!
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm engaged.
    But there are definitely people i'd go for..

i don't think they have any idea :o