Bringing back the MFP crush thread!

Options

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I have a serious crush on DANLKRIM :flowerforyou: :love: ........ Which is why I married her!! :bigsmile:

but there are certainly several in my friends list that I find interesting and would love to get to know better...people that you click well with and that you know you'd be friends with in the outside - non-MFP - world.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    4 pages and still no names of these so called crushes?

Not one. I'm a bit disappointed. Though, I think I'm mentioned by character trait(s)... I most certainly fit more than one category *ahem* ... :angry:

You were one of mine. :)

I know...I was referring to you...

....and the other one. Lol.

I'd like to think a referral makes me count. :)

Quickest thread reply ever... are you auto-refreshing? Hahaha.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    One of my crushes is so because he craaaaaaaaaaaaacks me up. Even if he doesn't mean to. Some of the things he posts on boards just totally make my day. :]

One is my crush because he is always commenting on my statuses, sending me friendly messages, and giving me inspirational advice when I need it.

And one is my crush because he is just plain SEXY. <3

This sounds like me...... :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

Not one. I'm a bit disappointed. Though, I think I'm mentioned by character trait(s)... I most certainly fit more than one category *ahem* ... :angry:

NOPE.
    Sitting at work with nothing better to do than play on mfp.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    Can I just say that I am all for some girl on girl...crushes.
    Ditto! :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I def do, but they are all women!~!~! Not in a crazy way, but I really look up to them and I wouldnt be where I am without them. But to think to meet some of them makes me want to jump up and down and get my hair done!~!
  • anubis609
    Options

NOPE.

That's what I do at work. :bigsmile: And I STILL say I belong to more than one category... :smooched: :laugh:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

NOPE.

That's what I do at work. :bigsmile: And I STILL say I belong to more than one category... :smooched: :laugh:

Of mine?
    Quite possibly. ;]
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I'm "the married guy" to someone... I'm surprised more of my MFP friends haven't replied to this one, just cuz a lot of them are flirty like that. I have a few that I enjoy talking to, very innocently of course. A couple that inspire me by their hard work and dedication to exercise and healthy eating and some that are just fun to banter with. If the only reason to use MFP was to log my boring food and exercise everyday, I probably wouldn't have lasted this long.
  • anubis609
    Options

NOPE.

Of mine?
    Quite possibly. ;]

Yes, yours. Lol.
  • scratchless
    scratchless Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well I have 1 and made a really good friend from on here who i meet for healthy lunches and dinner ocassionally,
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious.

There are people I am more drawn to than others, but no actual crushes. There is one guy who's Success Story picture I couldn't help looking at, as he is really fit, but too young for me, so no real crush.

I want to know if anyone has one on me now. But don't really, as well it's not that nice to know either way, is it? Is it?
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Not yet.. though I could see a crush forming after a while... I don't have many guy friends here on MFP, I believe that needs to change, quickly! So fellas, send a request..and if your funny, intelligent, and can make me smile, maybe I'll be referring to you in this thread some day!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site, would love to have a crush.:flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Not yet.. though I could see a crush forming after a while... I don't have many guy friends here on MFP, I believe that needs to change, quickly! So fellas, send a request..and if your funny, intelligent, and can make me smile, maybe I'll be referring to you in this thread some day!

flirtysmile1.gif

Wait....this is the "crush thread" not the "flirt thread" :embarassed:

crush.gif
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Without a doubt...several actually, but all are for different reasons (my definition of crush and yours maybe different, mine is not necessarily sexual, more of intellectual crushes). There is the one that completely gets me, is funny, well-read and has a kicken accent and is flippin hot..but then he knows I adore him and that he is my very favorite. There is the intellectual crush...love this, nothing more stimulating than someone that makes you think with a quick wit to boot. There is also the one that I just adore, is kind and I feel comfortable communicating with and has a keen intellect, like a buddy but with really nice muscles..mmmmm. But ultimately, I love all my MFP male friends, they are the best…wow too many crushes to name!!! Some are just because they are so kind and encouraging.

Wait you want names!!

Ok, the first that I spoke of was Cygnus....but he sooo knows this. I am pretty sure the intellectual crush knows it too but I think I am going to let him guess, thinks too much of himself anyway...haha. The third one I am sure he has noooo idea. So only one name...sorry
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Without a doubt...several actually, but all are for different reasons (my definition of crush and yours maybe different, mine is not necessarily sexual, more of intellectual crushes). There is the one that completely gets me, is funny, well-read and has a kicken accent and is flippin hot..but then he knows I adore him and that he is my very favorite. There is the intellectual crush...love this, nothing more stimulating than someone that makes you think with a quick wit to boot. There is also the one that I just adore, is kind and I feel comfortable communicating with and has a keen intellect, like a buddy but with really nice muscles..mmmmm. But ultimately, I love all my MFP male friends, they are the best…wow too many crushes to name!!! Some are just because they are so kind and encouraging.

Wait you want names!!

Ok, the first that I spoke of was Cygnus....but he sooo knows this. I am pretty sure the intellectual crush knows it too but I think I am going to let him guess, thinks too much of himself anyway...haha. The third one I am sure he has noooo idea. So only one name...sorry

What a brave soul. :P
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    bump!

Hmmmm, no crushes as of yet but I do plan on reviewing all of your profiles later. :wink:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Yup got a couple
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Guilty! :blushing: