Bringing back the MFP crush thread!

Options

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    One of my crushes is so because he craaaaaaaaaaaaacks me up. Even if he doesn't mean to. Some of the things he posts on boards just totally make my day. :]

One is my crush because he is always commenting on my statuses, sending me friendly messages, and giving me inspirational advice when I need it.

And one is my crush because he is just plain SEXY. <3

Haha yeah see..some of them are not that i even like like them just because idk..they are awesome and nice. So yeah i agree with you but for different reasons:)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    There are a couple I wish were closer just so we could be workout buddies.
  • FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: i do..but never tell!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    There are a couple I wish were closer just so we could be workout buddies.
    [/quote[

Haha me too girl....fo show!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    There are a few dudes on here who I wouldn't turn down if they asked me out for drinks.
  • crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    :love: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :blushing:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm girl crushin' on KaitlinJ.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    There are a couple guys on here that I bet half of us would say we liked, or at least thought were hott.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I must say that curious side of me is enjoying this thread.

No crushes here.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    first off, i love u for this thread. lol. and second i agree. i think EVERYONE has their crushes. i have five that i can think of.
    one because he is soooo amazing! very inspirational, very dirty minded in a comical way, and just all together AWESOME. but very married so thats off limits. lol.
    one bc hes HILARIOUS and his threads CRACK me up! hes infamous for his pictures on the threads... give yall ONE guess who that one is.
    one bc hes so blunt. he just speaks his mind and doesnt care what others think. very much like myself.
    one bc hes just a nice guy. and hes cute but in that kinda weird and dorky kinda way. lol
    and one bc hes just SMOKIN hot! and i dont care who knows it! lol. i posted a status with his name and everything on my page at one point letting all of MFP knowing that his GORGEOUS! (he was flattered might i add) and it turns out hes actually a really cool guy too. even if he wasnt, hes still amazing eye candy. lol.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm spoken for irl but there are certainly people that I find attractive and there are quite a few people on my friends list that I really admire.......I suppose we can call that a "crush" for fun's sake. xD
  • DeeDeeMarie
    DeeDeeMarie Posts: 32
    Options
    i have all female friends and think they are all the most gorgeous girls ever!!! i want to be someones crush...
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    Lulz
  • mishelnkiki
    Options
    and ill BUMP this for later viewing. lol.
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    first off, i love u for this thread. lol. and second i agree. i think EVERYONE has their crushes. i have five that i can think of.
    one because he is soooo amazing! very inspirational, very dirty minded in a comical way, and just all together AWESOME. but very married so thats off limits. lol.
    one bc hes HILARIOUS and his threads CRACK me up! hes infamous for his pictures on the threads... give yall ONE guess who that one is.
    one bc hes so blunt. he just speaks his mind and doesnt care what others think. very much like myself.
    one bc hes just a nice guy. and hes cute but in that kinda weird and dorky kinda way. lol
    and one bc hes just SMOKIN hot! and i dont care who knows it! lol. i posted a status with his name and everything on my page at one point letting all of MFP knowing that his GORGEOUS! (he was flattered might i add) and it turns out hes actually a really cool guy too. even if he wasnt, hes still amazing eye candy. lol.

I am pretty sure we have one of the same crushes... :P
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    *giggle* :blushing: andddd

*bump :bigsmile:
  • mishelnkiki
    Options

LOL... which one of the 5? dirty minded, blunt, dorky, hilarious, or sexy?? haha.
  • Karleyyy
    Options

LOL... which one of the 5? dirty minded, blunt, dorky, hilarious, or sexy?? haha.

I am not sure which one, but I am pretty sure! Hahaha. He sounds like all of those.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options

Nope. I can honestly say I don't have a crush on anyone on this site -- sorry to disappoint. Guess I'm weird.
  • mishelnkiki
    Options

I am not sure which one, but I am pretty sure! Hahaha. He sounds like all of those.
    now u got me curious :huh: