Peanut butter

Options
13»

Replies

• forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You can buy PB2 online at http://store.bellplantation.com/

Or you can search their website to find any local health store in your area who *may* sell it:
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I do PB2 here. Its a dehydrated peanut butter, minus the oil/fat/sugar - but still has all of the yummy taste and protein. I toss a couple tbsps in an almond milk smoothie for a fast (LOW CALORIE) post workout recovery drink. Amazing stuff! You can also rehydrate it with water, and have the peanut butter you love without all of those pesky calories.

PB2 SAVES LIVES!!
  • ashleymcquown
    Options
    is there a PB2 equivalent to almond or other nut butters?
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    where can you get PB2?:bigsmile:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    @TCrawford70 - Here:
    You can buy PB2 online at http://store.bellplantation.com/

Or you can search their website to find any local health store in your area who *may* sell it:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    If I feel like I need a little treat, I'll just dip my finger into the jar. Hehe. Hubby doesn't care for it too much so it's ALL MINE!
    I love it on celery but want it loaded on and that's just dangerous... Might look into those pre-measured snack cups of PB though, at least that way I know I can't go too crazy.
  • holmesnk
    holmesnk Posts: 1
    Options
    Where do you get the Better'n'Peanut butter???
  • kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I JUST posted a topic on PB2! I dipped a banana in it and it was great!
  • eviltwinkie
    eviltwinkie Posts: 153
    Options
    When Netrition has it in, it's actually cheaper shipping wise to get it from them than the Bell Plantation site.

PB2 doesn't have the same consistency when mixed as peanut butter, but it has good peanut flavor. It's not a peanut flour, however, I do believe there is a small amount of sugar in it as well as salt.

If you want it closer to peanut butter flavor, but less fat, when you reconstitute it, use a small amount of peanut oil (or any good oil you think would compliment the peanut flavor.)

I don't care for it in sandwiches, however I LOVE it for dips and quick stir fry sauces. Almost every day I have some with either carrot sticks or apple slices.

I'm not a huge fan of the chocolate PB2. Tried it recently. It's ok, but not so awesome I need it again.
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options

Super Target & Trader Joe's sales it. :smile:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I found the PB2 in the grocery store. They had a chocolate version too. You can look on the site to see where it is sold near you. I was surprised to see it listed near us since we're in a smaller town.
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    i love it but its high in protein and i struggle to not go over my protein limit as it is :(

peanut butter and banana toasties <3

Is it important to not go over your protein limit? I get a little confused with protein. I keep hearing that it's so great for you and that you need it to stay full. What are the benefits of restricting the protein?
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Trader Joe's has it...