Calling All MMO Nerds.

Options
MissO﹠A
MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
Every couple of weeks, I throw out an intro to add to my growing list of odd but extremely loveable, bada$$ characters which reside on my friend's list. My previous request included those with a low-brow sense of humour, lovers of Shake Weights and/or sausage fans. *cackle*

So, this one goes out to the MMO geeks -- if you play Rift, AO, EQ, DAoC, WoW or any other dorky time-sinks, you certainly fit the bill. Stop reading already and add me or reply and I'll nab ya, either way: hail and well met.

Replies

• Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I know I'm totally already on your list but I play WoW or rather I do when I have the time lol
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    *high-fives Ahzuri*

Yeah, the "time" thing; I hear ya. Good thing I don't have much to spare any more. o.O I've turned into a "casual" -- *gasp*
  • Nharah
    Nharah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    All ready on your list... but... hmmm lets see.. There has been Shadowbane, WoW, EvE, WarhammerOnline, Aion, Darkfall, Rift.... I am sure there have been others along the way... Currently playing EvE and have just given up Darkfall and Rift.
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    i play wow and just farm way to much lol
  • NoPyForYou
    NoPyForYou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    FOR THE HORDE!
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    FOR THE HORDE!

Hell to the yes.

My MMO list includes: EQ, a brief UO stint, AO multiple times, DAoC, Guild Wars, Neverwinter Nights, WoW and now Rift. With various other betas thrown in that didn't make the cut.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Glory to the Alliance!!!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've played WOW for a good couple of years and have 5 level 85s and a couple more 80s, but have been out of it for a few months now. Actually considering giving my 200 odd K gold to RL friends of mine on my realm and cancelling my subscription.
  • anzura
    anzura Posts: 171
    Options
    84 Warlock here! Soooo close so close!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Worgen Druid - RAWR!!!
  • Driagnor
    Options

I love playing my lock. My main's a bear/tree druid, but I think I might have even more fun with the warlock though.
  • darkhorse43
    darkhorse43 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've played WoW on and off for a couple years. Recently I've been playing Rift. I still think I prefer WoW but the boyfriend gets bored of it. We tried Aion last year which I loved the look of but the world seemed really small and it was pretty grindy.
  • anzura
    anzura Posts: 171
    Options

I love playing my lock. My main's a bear/tree druid, but I think I might have even more fun with the warlock though.

Yep, locks are awesome! I've played a lot of other classes and this is the only one I've stuck with to the end. I haven't played her in the battlegrounds yet. My 85 DK son says he loves killing locks, so I doubt I'll join in that massacre.
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    How about fallen earth? Post-apocalyptic nerd-dom :)
  • Driagnor
    Options
    Ok, this thread's just made me realize that I need to go back and play for a little bit before I decide to cancel my account. Some WOW this weekend I think :)
  • NoPyForYou
    NoPyForYou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My current main is a Belf Pally (holy!). Also have a Forsaken Shadow Priest, a Forsake Warrior and a Belf DK. On the alli side I have a Draenei Pally (also holy) and a Nelf Druid (kitty).
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    Dunno. Regarding Post-Apocalyptic Nerdom. Personal preference I s'pose. I've always leaned toward the MMOs in the fantasy realm. AO -- even though I played it twice, once at launch (UGH) and once they revamped -- never held as much sway as the likes of EQ, WoW and now Rift have done.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Get ready for this one...

I'm a casual console MMO player. Yes, it's true. I played EQOA for 4 years and I've been playing DCUO since January of this year. Well I was playing DCUO...until Sony took their servers offline on April 20th. I'm eager for them to come back up...
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    I'm a casual console MMO player. Yes, it's true.

You used the C word! *grin*

Yeah, I don't think I or any of my friends made in the days of EQ could ever play hardcore like that again.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow gaming nerd. :)

I got hooked on EQ years back. I played it for a long time and still occasionally miss my Barbie shammy. Tried EQ2 briefly... ugh. But now I'm on WoW. My main's a human lock (affliction all the way), but I also have a disc priest, subtelty rogue, and resto shammy at 85 with a few other 80s... did I mention I have a hard time making decisions. O.o